Braddock joins EPA of Miss.
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 21,2011
Gueth Braddock is the new environmental and regulatory compliance specialist at the Electric Power Associations of Mississippi in Ridgeland. Braddock previously served as regional safety supervisor for Asplundh Tree Expert Co. in Brookhaven and managed a line clearance program for Dixie Electric Membership Corp. in Baton Rouge, La.
While working for the U.S. Forest Service, he conducted surveys on threatened and endangered species habitat and prepared management plans for 40,000 acres of federal land in Mississippi.
He is a registered forester and licensed tree surgeon in Mississippi, a licensed arborist in Louisiana, and a certified commercial pesticide applicator in both states.
He has presented many utility forestry and line-clearance programs for the International Society of Arboriculture, the National Rural Electric Cooperative Association and other organizations.
Braddock holds a bachelor of science degree in forest management from Mississippi State University. He and his wife, Sherri, have three children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex