Braddock joins EPA of Miss.
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 21,2011
Gueth Braddock is the new environmental and regulatory compliance specialist at the Electric Power Associations of Mississippi in Ridgeland. Braddock previously served as regional safety supervisor for Asplundh Tree Expert Co. in Brookhaven and managed a line clearance program for Dixie Electric Membership Corp. in Baton Rouge, La.
While working for the U.S. Forest Service, he conducted surveys on threatened and endangered species habitat and prepared management plans for 40,000 acres of federal land in Mississippi.
He is a registered forester and licensed tree surgeon in Mississippi, a licensed arborist in Louisiana, and a certified commercial pesticide applicator in both states.
He has presented many utility forestry and line-clearance programs for the International Society of Arboriculture, the National Rural Electric Cooperative Association and other organizations.
Braddock holds a bachelor of science degree in forest management from Mississippi State University. He and his wife, Sherri, have three children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years