Braddock joins EPA of Miss.
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 21,2011
Gueth Braddock is the new environmental and regulatory compliance specialist at the Electric Power Associations of Mississippi in Ridgeland. Braddock previously served as regional safety supervisor for Asplundh Tree Expert Co. in Brookhaven and managed a line clearance program for Dixie Electric Membership Corp. in Baton Rouge, La.
While working for the U.S. Forest Service, he conducted surveys on threatened and endangered species habitat and prepared management plans for 40,000 acres of federal land in Mississippi.
He is a registered forester and licensed tree surgeon in Mississippi, a licensed arborist in Louisiana, and a certified commercial pesticide applicator in both states.
He has presented many utility forestry and line-clearance programs for the International Society of Arboriculture, the National Rural Electric Cooperative Association and other organizations.
Braddock holds a bachelor of science degree in forest management from Mississippi State University. He and his wife, Sherri, have three children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- Office occupancy edged up throughout Metro Jackson