Braddock joins EPA of Miss.
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 21,2011
Gueth Braddock is the new environmental and regulatory compliance specialist at the Electric Power Associations of Mississippi in Ridgeland. Braddock previously served as regional safety supervisor for Asplundh Tree Expert Co. in Brookhaven and managed a line clearance program for Dixie Electric Membership Corp. in Baton Rouge, La.
While working for the U.S. Forest Service, he conducted surveys on threatened and endangered species habitat and prepared management plans for 40,000 acres of federal land in Mississippi.
He is a registered forester and licensed tree surgeon in Mississippi, a licensed arborist in Louisiana, and a certified commercial pesticide applicator in both states.
He has presented many utility forestry and line-clearance programs for the International Society of Arboriculture, the National Rural Electric Cooperative Association and other organizations.
Braddock holds a bachelor of science degree in forest management from Mississippi State University. He and his wife, Sherri, have three children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil