Braddock joins EPA of Miss.
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 21,2011
Gueth Braddock is the new environmental and regulatory compliance specialist at the Electric Power Associations of Mississippi in Ridgeland. Braddock previously served as regional safety supervisor for Asplundh Tree Expert Co. in Brookhaven and managed a line clearance program for Dixie Electric Membership Corp. in Baton Rouge, La.
While working for the U.S. Forest Service, he conducted surveys on threatened and endangered species habitat and prepared management plans for 40,000 acres of federal land in Mississippi.
He is a registered forester and licensed tree surgeon in Mississippi, a licensed arborist in Louisiana, and a certified commercial pesticide applicator in both states.
He has presented many utility forestry and line-clearance programs for the International Society of Arboriculture, the National Rural Electric Cooperative Association and other organizations.
Braddock holds a bachelor of science degree in forest management from Mississippi State University. He and his wife, Sherri, have three children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters