Chinn tops ranking
Mark Chinn and Chinn & Associates, PLLC, have been designated 2011’s “Family Law Firm of the Year in Mississippi” by Corporate INTL magazine.
This is the second year in a row that Chinn & Associates has received this distinction.
Chinn has practiced law for over 33 years and enjoys a perfect 5.0 “Preeminent” rating in the field of family law. He is the author of three American Bar Association books, “How to Build and Manage a Family Law Practice,” “The Constructive Divorce” and “Forms, Checklists and Procedures for the Family Lawyer.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years