CVB picks Carpenter
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 21,2011
The board of the Columbus Convention and Visitors Bureau has voted 7-1 to make Nancy Carpenter the agency’s director. Carpenter had been serving as interim director since February.
The board appointment is contingent on getting an attorney’s opinion that the agency was not legally required to advertise for the position.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal