Davis named president
Ken Davis has been elected Georgia Division president for Renasant Bank. Davis has more than 26 years of experience in finance and banking. After graduating from college and serving six years in the U.S. Army, Davis returned to his hometown of Atlanta to begin his banking career.
Prior to joining Renasant, Davis served as an executive banker at another regional bank with responsibility to increase commercial loans, consumer loans and deposit share in North Metro Atlanta.
Davis earned a bachelor of arts degree from Wake Forest University and is a graduate of the American Bankers Association Stonier Graduate School of Banking.
Active in his community, Davis is a member of the Rotary Club of Roswell and currently serves as a member of the Board of Directors of the Greater North Fulton Chamber of Commerce, Ed Isakson/Alpharetta YMCA, Chattahoochee Nature Center, Historic Roswell Convention and Visitors Bureau, Georgia Ensemble Theatre and North Metro Miracle League.
Davis and his wife, Miriam, have three daughters, Kate, Elizabeth and Rebecca.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Regions must pay $7.5 million in fines over illegal overdraft fees
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings attorney Alan Perry takes office as IHL board president
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Mississippian Glenn McCullough Jr. gets nod as new MDA chief
- DAVID DALLAS: Getting a grip on LGBT issues
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Governor signs fracking bill as database comes under scrutiny
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release