Davis named president
Ken Davis has been elected Georgia Division president for Renasant Bank. Davis has more than 26 years of experience in finance and banking. After graduating from college and serving six years in the U.S. Army, Davis returned to his hometown of Atlanta to begin his banking career.
Prior to joining Renasant, Davis served as an executive banker at another regional bank with responsibility to increase commercial loans, consumer loans and deposit share in North Metro Atlanta.
Davis earned a bachelor of arts degree from Wake Forest University and is a graduate of the American Bankers Association Stonier Graduate School of Banking.
Active in his community, Davis is a member of the Rotary Club of Roswell and currently serves as a member of the Board of Directors of the Greater North Fulton Chamber of Commerce, Ed Isakson/Alpharetta YMCA, Chattahoochee Nature Center, Historic Roswell Convention and Visitors Bureau, Georgia Ensemble Theatre and North Metro Miracle League.
Davis and his wife, Miriam, have three daughters, Kate, Elizabeth and Rebecca.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- Community Bank names new officers
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams