Davis named president
Ken Davis has been elected Georgia Division president for Renasant Bank. Davis has more than 26 years of experience in finance and banking. After graduating from college and serving six years in the U.S. Army, Davis returned to his hometown of Atlanta to begin his banking career.
Prior to joining Renasant, Davis served as an executive banker at another regional bank with responsibility to increase commercial loans, consumer loans and deposit share in North Metro Atlanta.
Davis earned a bachelor of arts degree from Wake Forest University and is a graduate of the American Bankers Association Stonier Graduate School of Banking.
Active in his community, Davis is a member of the Rotary Club of Roswell and currently serves as a member of the Board of Directors of the Greater North Fulton Chamber of Commerce, Ed Isakson/Alpharetta YMCA, Chattahoochee Nature Center, Historic Roswell Convention and Visitors Bureau, Georgia Ensemble Theatre and North Metro Miracle League.
Davis and his wife, Miriam, have three daughters, Kate, Elizabeth and Rebecca.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Keeping our eye on: Neal Stephens
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing