Foundation adds directors
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 21,2011
Three new members have been elected to the Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College Foundation board of directors during the annual board meeting. The new members are Todd Trenchard, Connie Mackay and Randy Haarala.
Trenchard is senior vice president at Merchants & Marine Bank and is the executive director of the Bacot McCarty Foundation. Trenchard and his wife, Debbie, live in Ocean Springs.
Mackay is the vice president of human resources at the IP Casino Resort & Spa and is a Gulf Coast Athletic Hall of Fame inductee (2002). Mackay, her husband, David, and their three children, Brian, Laura and Craig, live in Pass Christian.
Haarala is senior vice president/director of servicing at First Federal Savings and Loan. A native of Pascagoula, Haarala, his wife, Karen, and their two children, Zachary and Hannah, live in Vancleave.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62