Foundation adds directors
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 21,2011
Three new members have been elected to the Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College Foundation board of directors during the annual board meeting. The new members are Todd Trenchard, Connie Mackay and Randy Haarala.
Trenchard is senior vice president at Merchants & Marine Bank and is the executive director of the Bacot McCarty Foundation. Trenchard and his wife, Debbie, live in Ocean Springs.
Mackay is the vice president of human resources at the IP Casino Resort & Spa and is a Gulf Coast Athletic Hall of Fame inductee (2002). Mackay, her husband, David, and their three children, Brian, Laura and Craig, live in Pass Christian.
Haarala is senior vice president/director of servicing at First Federal Savings and Loan. A native of Pascagoula, Haarala, his wife, Karen, and their two children, Zachary and Hannah, live in Vancleave.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy