Foundation adds directors
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 21,2011
Three new members have been elected to the Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College Foundation board of directors during the annual board meeting. The new members are Todd Trenchard, Connie Mackay and Randy Haarala.
Trenchard is senior vice president at Merchants & Marine Bank and is the executive director of the Bacot McCarty Foundation. Trenchard and his wife, Debbie, live in Ocean Springs.
Mackay is the vice president of human resources at the IP Casino Resort & Spa and is a Gulf Coast Athletic Hall of Fame inductee (2002). Mackay, her husband, David, and their three children, Brian, Laura and Craig, live in Pass Christian.
Haarala is senior vice president/director of servicing at First Federal Savings and Loan. A native of Pascagoula, Haarala, his wife, Karen, and their two children, Zachary and Hannah, live in Vancleave.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Events and Nominations