Foundation adds directors
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 21,2011
Three new members have been elected to the Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College Foundation board of directors during the annual board meeting. The new members are Todd Trenchard, Connie Mackay and Randy Haarala.
Trenchard is senior vice president at Merchants & Marine Bank and is the executive director of the Bacot McCarty Foundation. Trenchard and his wife, Debbie, live in Ocean Springs.
Mackay is the vice president of human resources at the IP Casino Resort & Spa and is a Gulf Coast Athletic Hall of Fame inductee (2002). Mackay, her husband, David, and their three children, Brian, Laura and Craig, live in Pass Christian.
Haarala is senior vice president/director of servicing at First Federal Savings and Loan. A native of Pascagoula, Haarala, his wife, Karen, and their two children, Zachary and Hannah, live in Vancleave.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- State granted delay in implementing teacher evaluations
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term