Foundation adds directors
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 21,2011
Three new members have been elected to the Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College Foundation board of directors during the annual board meeting. The new members are Todd Trenchard, Connie Mackay and Randy Haarala.
Trenchard is senior vice president at Merchants & Marine Bank and is the executive director of the Bacot McCarty Foundation. Trenchard and his wife, Debbie, live in Ocean Springs.
Mackay is the vice president of human resources at the IP Casino Resort & Spa and is a Gulf Coast Athletic Hall of Fame inductee (2002). Mackay, her husband, David, and their three children, Brian, Laura and Craig, live in Pass Christian.
Haarala is senior vice president/director of servicing at First Federal Savings and Loan. A native of Pascagoula, Haarala, his wife, Karen, and their two children, Zachary and Hannah, live in Vancleave.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs