Kaiser leading ACEC-MS
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 21,2011
C. Hayden Kaiser III of Jordan, Kaiser & Sessions Inc. has been installed as president of the American Council of Engineering Companies-Mississippi (ACEC/MS). Kaiser has been with Jordan, Kaiser & Sessions for 20 years.
He graduated from the University of Mississippi with a bachelor of science in civil engineering and is a registered professional engineer in Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama and Arkansas. He is also affiliated with the American Society of Civil Engineers, National Society of Professional Engineers and Mississippi Engineering Society.
Hayden is a member and past Pastoral Council member at Saint Mary Basilica Church. He is the past president of the Beau Pre Golf and Country Club, Chamber of Commerce member, Natchez Inc. member and the current president of the Rotary Club. He is also a FAA licensed pilot.
Hayden and his wife, Michelle, have three children, Caroline (11), Chase (8) and Matthew (5).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues