Kaiser leading ACEC-MS
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 21,2011
C. Hayden Kaiser III of Jordan, Kaiser & Sessions Inc. has been installed as president of the American Council of Engineering Companies-Mississippi (ACEC/MS). Kaiser has been with Jordan, Kaiser & Sessions for 20 years.
He graduated from the University of Mississippi with a bachelor of science in civil engineering and is a registered professional engineer in Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama and Arkansas. He is also affiliated with the American Society of Civil Engineers, National Society of Professional Engineers and Mississippi Engineering Society.
Hayden is a member and past Pastoral Council member at Saint Mary Basilica Church. He is the past president of the Beau Pre Golf and Country Club, Chamber of Commerce member, Natchez Inc. member and the current president of the Rotary Club. He is also a FAA licensed pilot.
Hayden and his wife, Michelle, have three children, Caroline (11), Chase (8) and Matthew (5).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case