Kaiser leading ACEC-MS
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 21,2011
C. Hayden Kaiser III of Jordan, Kaiser & Sessions Inc. has been installed as president of the American Council of Engineering Companies-Mississippi (ACEC/MS). Kaiser has been with Jordan, Kaiser & Sessions for 20 years.
He graduated from the University of Mississippi with a bachelor of science in civil engineering and is a registered professional engineer in Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama and Arkansas. He is also affiliated with the American Society of Civil Engineers, National Society of Professional Engineers and Mississippi Engineering Society.
Hayden is a member and past Pastoral Council member at Saint Mary Basilica Church. He is the past president of the Beau Pre Golf and Country Club, Chamber of Commerce member, Natchez Inc. member and the current president of the Rotary Club. He is also a FAA licensed pilot.
Hayden and his wife, Michelle, have three children, Caroline (11), Chase (8) and Matthew (5).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar
- FEMA awards grant to defray costs of moving tornado-damaged hospital