Kaiser leading ACEC-MS
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 21,2011
C. Hayden Kaiser III of Jordan, Kaiser & Sessions Inc. has been installed as president of the American Council of Engineering Companies-Mississippi (ACEC/MS). Kaiser has been with Jordan, Kaiser & Sessions for 20 years.
He graduated from the University of Mississippi with a bachelor of science in civil engineering and is a registered professional engineer in Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama and Arkansas. He is also affiliated with the American Society of Civil Engineers, National Society of Professional Engineers and Mississippi Engineering Society.
Hayden is a member and past Pastoral Council member at Saint Mary Basilica Church. He is the past president of the Beau Pre Golf and Country Club, Chamber of Commerce member, Natchez Inc. member and the current president of the Rotary Club. He is also a FAA licensed pilot.
Hayden and his wife, Michelle, have three children, Caroline (11), Chase (8) and Matthew (5).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring