PRCC promotes Rawls
Casey Rawls has been named director of recruitment and orientation at Pearl River Community College. Rawls came to PRCC in January 2010 as Title III administrative assistant.
She holds a bachelor’s degree in journalism from the University of Mississippi and a master’s degree in mass communication with a public relations emphasis from the University of Southern Mississippi.
Rawls became acquainted with PRCC before she married alumnus Stephen Rawls. He is the son of Archie and Frances Rawls, both of whom work at PRCC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow