SemiSouth strikes global pact with Premier Farnell
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 21,2011
STARKVILLE — Premier Farnell plc has entered a worldwide stocking distribution agreement with SemiSouth Laboratories Inc., the manufacturer of silicon carbide (SiC) diodes and transistor technology for high-power, high-efficiency, harsh-environment power management and conversion applications.
Under the terms of the deal, SemiSouth’s SiC JFETs and diodes will be made available via the Farnell, Newark and element14 operations of Premier Farnell and will be stocked at all of Premier Farnell’s warehouses worldwide. Further product information documents are also made available via the element14, online community and the new agreement will also be supported via the element14 knode,
Dieter Liesabeths, SemiSouth’s director of sales said, “We are thrilled to be working with the a leading multi-channel distributor like Premier Farnell. This is our first major catalogue outlet and we are excited about the new project opportunities it will drive.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- News The Way You Want It!
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software