SemiSouth strikes global pact with Premier Farnell
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 21,2011
STARKVILLE — Premier Farnell plc has entered a worldwide stocking distribution agreement with SemiSouth Laboratories Inc., the manufacturer of silicon carbide (SiC) diodes and transistor technology for high-power, high-efficiency, harsh-environment power management and conversion applications.
Under the terms of the deal, SemiSouth’s SiC JFETs and diodes will be made available via the Farnell, Newark and element14 operations of Premier Farnell and will be stocked at all of Premier Farnell’s warehouses worldwide. Further product information documents are also made available via the element14, online community and the new agreement will also be supported via the element14 knode,
Dieter Liesabeths, SemiSouth’s director of sales said, “We are thrilled to be working with the a leading multi-channel distributor like Premier Farnell. This is our first major catalogue outlet and we are excited about the new project opportunities it will drive.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports