SemiSouth strikes global pact with Premier Farnell
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 21,2011
STARKVILLE — Premier Farnell plc has entered a worldwide stocking distribution agreement with SemiSouth Laboratories Inc., the manufacturer of silicon carbide (SiC) diodes and transistor technology for high-power, high-efficiency, harsh-environment power management and conversion applications.
Under the terms of the deal, SemiSouth’s SiC JFETs and diodes will be made available via the Farnell, Newark and element14 operations of Premier Farnell and will be stocked at all of Premier Farnell’s warehouses worldwide. Further product information documents are also made available via the element14, online community and the new agreement will also be supported via the element14 knode,
Dieter Liesabeths, SemiSouth’s director of sales said, “We are thrilled to be working with the a leading multi-channel distributor like Premier Farnell. This is our first major catalogue outlet and we are excited about the new project opportunities it will drive.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk