Taylor rejoins MCN
Cari Taylor recently rejoined the Mississippi Center for Nonprofits as assistant director of community relations. Taylor’s past experience includes six years of fundraising, marketing and public relations in statewide and national nonprofits based in Chicago and the Jackson metro area.
She received her bachelor of science from Millsaps College and is a native of Long Beach.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics