Taylor rejoins MCN
Cari Taylor recently rejoined the Mississippi Center for Nonprofits as assistant director of community relations. Taylor’s past experience includes six years of fundraising, marketing and public relations in statewide and national nonprofits based in Chicago and the Jackson metro area.
She received her bachelor of science from Millsaps College and is a native of Long Beach.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- DAVID DALLAS: Mississippi's in'adequate' public schools
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- C Spire now offering new Blast Motion technology for athletes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios