TEC promotes Garner
TEC is pleased to announce the promotion of Joey F. Garner to executive vice president. Garner has been employed with TEC over 20 years serving in such capacities as human resource coordinator, marketing/public relations director and most recently vice president of LEC operations. Garner has served for several years on the TEC board of directors and in various board-related capacities with OPASTCO (Organization for the Promotion & Advancement of Small Telecommunication Companies) and the TASE (Telecommunications Association of the Southeast). She currently serves on the Mississippi Broadband Connect Coalition Availability Committee.
Garner is an active member of Broadmoor Baptist Church, a sustainer member of the Junior League of Jackson where she has served in various capacities and a volunteer at St. Andrews Episcopal School where her children attend. In 2008, Garner was honored by the Mississippi Business Journal by receiving the title of Mississippi’s Business Woman of the Year.
Garner, a native of Bay Springs, received a bachelor of arts from Vanderbilt University. She is married to James Garner and currently resides in Ridgeland. They have a daughter, Jessica, and twin sons, Joseph and John.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- MSU receives funding for two proposals aimed at boosting NASA missions
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university