TEC promotes Garner
TEC is pleased to announce the promotion of Joey F. Garner to executive vice president. Garner has been employed with TEC over 20 years serving in such capacities as human resource coordinator, marketing/public relations director and most recently vice president of LEC operations. Garner has served for several years on the TEC board of directors and in various board-related capacities with OPASTCO (Organization for the Promotion & Advancement of Small Telecommunication Companies) and the TASE (Telecommunications Association of the Southeast). She currently serves on the Mississippi Broadband Connect Coalition Availability Committee.
Garner is an active member of Broadmoor Baptist Church, a sustainer member of the Junior League of Jackson where she has served in various capacities and a volunteer at St. Andrews Episcopal School where her children attend. In 2008, Garner was honored by the Mississippi Business Journal by receiving the title of Mississippi’s Business Woman of the Year.
Garner, a native of Bay Springs, received a bachelor of arts from Vanderbilt University. She is married to James Garner and currently resides in Ridgeland. They have a daughter, Jessica, and twin sons, Joseph and John.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- State granted delay in implementing teacher evaluations
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center