Casket company opens another fitness center
Published: August 23,2011
BATESVILLE — Batesville Casket Company has opened a health and wellness center that will offer free medical care to employees and their families who participate in the company’s health plan.
Company president Kim Dennis tells The Panolian that the Hillenbrand Health and Wellness Center is the second to be opened by the company. One was built earlier for employees at its Batesville, Ind., plant. Hillenbrand Inc. is the parent company of Batesville Casket.
Officials say the clinic could serve about 1,000 people, including the plant’s 300 employees and their families.
The center has six examining rooms, a consultation room, a lab, emergency eye-washing station, an audiometry room and a physical therapy department. The center has a full-time physician, two full-time nurses and a physical therapist.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring