BancorpSouth opens new-look office in Clinton
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 24,2011
CLINTON — City and county leaders, along with BancorpSouth officers, recently cut the ribbon officially opening the newly renovated BancorpSouth office. While the U.S. 80 location may look the same, the extensively renovated building and cutting edge technology do not. Customers can utilize a laptop in the retail customer experience center to conduct on-line business while sipping a fresh cup of coffee.
The facility features six teller stations; four inside and two servicing drive through business. In addition, the space houses offices for two business bankers, two customer service representatives and a retail lender and a mortgage loan officer.
Tommy Darnell, president of Hinds County Banking for Tupelo-based BancorpSouth. “We believe in the economic momentum the leaders of this community continue to produce. Development along Highway 80 has been tremendous. The future also looks bright in terms of the continued commitment Clinton residents are making in their public schools. BancorpSouth’s new investment in this area is well placed.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters