BancorpSouth opens new-look office in Clinton
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 24,2011
CLINTON — City and county leaders, along with BancorpSouth officers, recently cut the ribbon officially opening the newly renovated BancorpSouth office. While the U.S. 80 location may look the same, the extensively renovated building and cutting edge technology do not. Customers can utilize a laptop in the retail customer experience center to conduct on-line business while sipping a fresh cup of coffee.
The facility features six teller stations; four inside and two servicing drive through business. In addition, the space houses offices for two business bankers, two customer service representatives and a retail lender and a mortgage loan officer.
Tommy Darnell, president of Hinds County Banking for Tupelo-based BancorpSouth. “We believe in the economic momentum the leaders of this community continue to produce. Development along Highway 80 has been tremendous. The future also looks bright in terms of the continued commitment Clinton residents are making in their public schools. BancorpSouth’s new investment in this area is well placed.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Nullification and interposition
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge