Bomgar Corporation makes Inc. 500/5000
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 24,2011
JACKSON — Inc. magazine has ranked Bomgar Corporation No. 1895 on its fifth-annual Inc. 500|5000, an exclusive ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
Bomgar joins retailer ideeli, Spirit Airlines, television maker Vizio, Honest Tea, Dunkin Donuts and Metrokane, makers of the Rabbit corkscrew, among other prominent brands featured on this year’s list.
In a stagnant economic environment, median growth rate of 2011 Inc. 500|5000 companies remains an impressive 94 percent. The companies on this year’s list report having created 350,000 jobs in the past three years, and aggregate revenue among the honorees reached $366 billion, up 14 percent from last year.
With more than 5,500 customers across 65 different countries, Bomgar has rapidly expanded both domestically and internationally, most recently opening its new EMEA Headquarters in High Wycombe, United Kingdom in April 2011. Bomgar’s enterprise-grade security and scalability features have made it the choice of seven of the 20 Fortune 500 commercial banks and nine of the top 20 IT outsourcers. Bomgar is also the premier remote support solution for the public sector, with 44 of the top 100 U.S. universities, 41 of the 50 U.S. state governments and nine of the 15 executive departments of the federal executive branch as customers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Bomgar Corporation makes Inc. 500/5000”
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- Mayor wants 'trial run' of hotel/restaurant tax next month