Renasant enters yet another Alabama market
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 24,2011
TUPELO — Renasant Bank is entering the Tuscaloosa, Ala., banking market. The entry into Tuscaloosa adds to Renasant’s current Alabama footprint of multiple full-service locations in Birmingham, Huntsville, Decatur, Montgomery and Madison.
Mike Ross, Renasant Eastern Division president, said, “Renasant is on the move and we continue to experience tremendous success in Alabama.”
Renasant’s temporary location will be in the Fitts Building in downtown Tuscaloosa.
The Tuscaloosa market entrance is Renasant’s ninth expansion over the past 12 months. On July 1, Renasant announced its entrance into the Montgomery, Ala., banking market just two days after it announced that it had entered into an agreement to acquire RBC Bank (USA)’s Birmingham-based $680 million asset Trust division.
Leading Renasant into the Tuscaloosa market will be Kyle Faught, who will serve as Tuscaloosa city president, and Charity Golden, who will serve as vice president and branch manager.
Prior to joining Renasant, Faught served for over 25 years as an executive at another financial institution. Faught attended the University of Alabama, graduating with a B.S. in business administration. He also attended the Graduate School of Banking at LSU.
Faught contributes to his community through the Rotary Club of Tuscaloosa, as a former director of the Tuscaloosa County Industrial Development Board Authority, as a graduate of Leadership Tuscaloosa and as a member of the 2011 United Way Campaign.
Prior to joining Renasant, Golden was vice president and financial center leader for another regional bank. Golden attended the University of Alabama, graduating with a B.S. in finance. She also attended the Alabama School of Banking.
Golden serves her community as past president and as a board of directors member of T-Town PAWS, Inc., as a member of the Northport Citizen of the Year Committee, as a member of the Tuscaloosa Chamber of Commerce and as a current member of BNI.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years