Trustmark opening new downtown Tupelo office
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 25,2011
TUPELO — Trustmark plans to open a new corporate office in Tupelo. The Fairpark Crossing office will consolidate Jackson-based Trustmark’s Tupelo main office operations, retail and commercial banking, mortgage and wealth management, as well as insurance services offered through Fisher Brown Bottrell, Trustmark’s insurance subsidiary.
Set to open by year-end, the 11,152-square-foot office is located at the intersection of Main Street and Commerce in the Fairpark District, a 50-acre urban renewal development in the heart of downtown Tupelo.
“The selection of Fairpark Crossing for Trustmark’s new offices supports the long range plans for the area,” said Debbie Brangenberg, director of the Downtown Tupelo Main Street Association. “This new location will also be an asset to outdoor events at Fairpark, with the convenience of the permanent walk-up ATM.”
Additionally, Trustmark’s conference room in the new Fairpark Crossing office will be utilized for various community meetings.
Trustmark has leased the Fairpark Crossing space from Cleveland Properties, LLC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- Mayor wants 'trial run' of hotel/restaurant tax next month