Trustmark opening new downtown Tupelo office
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 25,2011
TUPELO — Trustmark plans to open a new corporate office in Tupelo. The Fairpark Crossing office will consolidate Jackson-based Trustmark’s Tupelo main office operations, retail and commercial banking, mortgage and wealth management, as well as insurance services offered through Fisher Brown Bottrell, Trustmark’s insurance subsidiary.
Set to open by year-end, the 11,152-square-foot office is located at the intersection of Main Street and Commerce in the Fairpark District, a 50-acre urban renewal development in the heart of downtown Tupelo.
“The selection of Fairpark Crossing for Trustmark’s new offices supports the long range plans for the area,” said Debbie Brangenberg, director of the Downtown Tupelo Main Street Association. “This new location will also be an asset to outdoor events at Fairpark, with the convenience of the permanent walk-up ATM.”
Additionally, Trustmark’s conference room in the new Fairpark Crossing office will be utilized for various community meetings.
Trustmark has leased the Fairpark Crossing space from Cleveland Properties, LLC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline