Trustmark opening new downtown Tupelo office
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 25,2011
TUPELO — Trustmark plans to open a new corporate office in Tupelo. The Fairpark Crossing office will consolidate Jackson-based Trustmark’s Tupelo main office operations, retail and commercial banking, mortgage and wealth management, as well as insurance services offered through Fisher Brown Bottrell, Trustmark’s insurance subsidiary.
Set to open by year-end, the 11,152-square-foot office is located at the intersection of Main Street and Commerce in the Fairpark District, a 50-acre urban renewal development in the heart of downtown Tupelo.
“The selection of Fairpark Crossing for Trustmark’s new offices supports the long range plans for the area,” said Debbie Brangenberg, director of the Downtown Tupelo Main Street Association. “This new location will also be an asset to outdoor events at Fairpark, with the convenience of the permanent walk-up ATM.”
Additionally, Trustmark’s conference room in the new Fairpark Crossing office will be utilized for various community meetings.
Trustmark has leased the Fairpark Crossing space from Cleveland Properties, LLC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics