Trustmark opening new downtown Tupelo office
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 25,2011
TUPELO — Trustmark plans to open a new corporate office in Tupelo. The Fairpark Crossing office will consolidate Jackson-based Trustmark’s Tupelo main office operations, retail and commercial banking, mortgage and wealth management, as well as insurance services offered through Fisher Brown Bottrell, Trustmark’s insurance subsidiary.
Set to open by year-end, the 11,152-square-foot office is located at the intersection of Main Street and Commerce in the Fairpark District, a 50-acre urban renewal development in the heart of downtown Tupelo.
“The selection of Fairpark Crossing for Trustmark’s new offices supports the long range plans for the area,” said Debbie Brangenberg, director of the Downtown Tupelo Main Street Association. “This new location will also be an asset to outdoor events at Fairpark, with the convenience of the permanent walk-up ATM.”
Additionally, Trustmark’s conference room in the new Fairpark Crossing office will be utilized for various community meetings.
Trustmark has leased the Fairpark Crossing space from Cleveland Properties, LLC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November