Trustmark opening new downtown Tupelo office
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 25,2011
TUPELO — Trustmark plans to open a new corporate office in Tupelo. The Fairpark Crossing office will consolidate Jackson-based Trustmark’s Tupelo main office operations, retail and commercial banking, mortgage and wealth management, as well as insurance services offered through Fisher Brown Bottrell, Trustmark’s insurance subsidiary.
Set to open by year-end, the 11,152-square-foot office is located at the intersection of Main Street and Commerce in the Fairpark District, a 50-acre urban renewal development in the heart of downtown Tupelo.
“The selection of Fairpark Crossing for Trustmark’s new offices supports the long range plans for the area,” said Debbie Brangenberg, director of the Downtown Tupelo Main Street Association. “This new location will also be an asset to outdoor events at Fairpark, with the convenience of the permanent walk-up ATM.”
Additionally, Trustmark’s conference room in the new Fairpark Crossing office will be utilized for various community meetings.
Trustmark has leased the Fairpark Crossing space from Cleveland Properties, LLC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win