UM restructures tuition for PMBA degree program
OXFORD — The University of Mississippi School of Business Administration, beginning this fall, is charging one rate of tuition for both resident and nonresident students in its online Professional Master of Business Administration degree program.
“This change will affect out-of-state students the most, in that they now will pay in-state or resident rates,” said Douglas W. Vorhies, MBA program director.
In addition to the PMBA program, this year UM also launched a new online master in healthcare administration, which will be positively impacted by the tuition change, Cooper said. “I suspect that we will see an increase in out-of-state applicants for both the Professional MBA and the MHA in the coming year.”
The two online degree programs will have an hourly tuition rate of $383.50, plus an hourly online fee of $75, for total tuition and fees of $458.50, with no nonresident fee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge