UM restructures tuition for PMBA degree program
OXFORD — The University of Mississippi School of Business Administration, beginning this fall, is charging one rate of tuition for both resident and nonresident students in its online Professional Master of Business Administration degree program.
“This change will affect out-of-state students the most, in that they now will pay in-state or resident rates,” said Douglas W. Vorhies, MBA program director.
In addition to the PMBA program, this year UM also launched a new online master in healthcare administration, which will be positively impacted by the tuition change, Cooper said. “I suspect that we will see an increase in out-of-state applicants for both the Professional MBA and the MHA in the coming year.”
The two online degree programs will have an hourly tuition rate of $383.50, plus an hourly online fee of $75, for total tuition and fees of $458.50, with no nonresident fee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)