UM restructures tuition for PMBA degree program
OXFORD — The University of Mississippi School of Business Administration, beginning this fall, is charging one rate of tuition for both resident and nonresident students in its online Professional Master of Business Administration degree program.
“This change will affect out-of-state students the most, in that they now will pay in-state or resident rates,” said Douglas W. Vorhies, MBA program director.
In addition to the PMBA program, this year UM also launched a new online master in healthcare administration, which will be positively impacted by the tuition change, Cooper said. “I suspect that we will see an increase in out-of-state applicants for both the Professional MBA and the MHA in the coming year.”
The two online degree programs will have an hourly tuition rate of $383.50, plus an hourly online fee of $75, for total tuition and fees of $458.50, with no nonresident fee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Mars Food to celebrate 35 years in Port City
- Council wants more info on proposed baseball stadium