UM restructures tuition for PMBA degree program
OXFORD — The University of Mississippi School of Business Administration, beginning this fall, is charging one rate of tuition for both resident and nonresident students in its online Professional Master of Business Administration degree program.
“This change will affect out-of-state students the most, in that they now will pay in-state or resident rates,” said Douglas W. Vorhies, MBA program director.
In addition to the PMBA program, this year UM also launched a new online master in healthcare administration, which will be positively impacted by the tuition change, Cooper said. “I suspect that we will see an increase in out-of-state applicants for both the Professional MBA and the MHA in the coming year.”
The two online degree programs will have an hourly tuition rate of $383.50, plus an hourly online fee of $75, for total tuition and fees of $458.50, with no nonresident fee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- (VIDEO) DON GLIDEWELL — The threat of cyber crime to businesses is real
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur