UM restructures tuition for PMBA degree program
OXFORD — The University of Mississippi School of Business Administration, beginning this fall, is charging one rate of tuition for both resident and nonresident students in its online Professional Master of Business Administration degree program.
“This change will affect out-of-state students the most, in that they now will pay in-state or resident rates,” said Douglas W. Vorhies, MBA program director.
In addition to the PMBA program, this year UM also launched a new online master in healthcare administration, which will be positively impacted by the tuition change, Cooper said. “I suspect that we will see an increase in out-of-state applicants for both the Professional MBA and the MHA in the coming year.”
The two online degree programs will have an hourly tuition rate of $383.50, plus an hourly online fee of $75, for total tuition and fees of $458.50, with no nonresident fee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal