Harper added at Renasant
Columbus banking veteran Bobby Harper has joined Renasant Bank as a senior vice president and business development officer. Prior to joining Renasant, Harper served over 40 years as an executive banker in the Golden Triangle region.
He received his bachelor’s degree in business administration from Delta State University and attended the Graduate School of Banking at LSU.
Harper contributes to the Golden Triangle community, serving as a trustee of the Franks Phillips YMCA, as a Rotarian and Paul Harris Fellow and as a board member of the Golden Triangle Regional Airport. He is also past president of the Columbus Air Force Base-Community Council, a recipient of the Mississippi University for Women Medal of Excellence (2005) and the Exchange Club’s Book of Golden Deeds Award.
Harper and his wife, Jo, have a son, Lane, and a daughter, Neely Hudnall, and three grandchildren. They are members of St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, where Harper has served as a junior and senior warden.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation