Harper added at Renasant
Columbus banking veteran Bobby Harper has joined Renasant Bank as a senior vice president and business development officer. Prior to joining Renasant, Harper served over 40 years as an executive banker in the Golden Triangle region.
He received his bachelor’s degree in business administration from Delta State University and attended the Graduate School of Banking at LSU.
Harper contributes to the Golden Triangle community, serving as a trustee of the Franks Phillips YMCA, as a Rotarian and Paul Harris Fellow and as a board member of the Golden Triangle Regional Airport. He is also past president of the Columbus Air Force Base-Community Council, a recipient of the Mississippi University for Women Medal of Excellence (2005) and the Exchange Club’s Book of Golden Deeds Award.
Harper and his wife, Jo, have a son, Lane, and a daughter, Neely Hudnall, and three grandchildren. They are members of St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, where Harper has served as a junior and senior warden.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- PSC’s Mississippi Power probe continues as regulators mull next move
- WILLOUGHBY: Rubinsky grows First Class Linen from ground up
- Forward-thinking power companies transform “disruptions” into opportunities