Harper added at Renasant
Columbus banking veteran Bobby Harper has joined Renasant Bank as a senior vice president and business development officer. Prior to joining Renasant, Harper served over 40 years as an executive banker in the Golden Triangle region.
He received his bachelor’s degree in business administration from Delta State University and attended the Graduate School of Banking at LSU.
Harper contributes to the Golden Triangle community, serving as a trustee of the Franks Phillips YMCA, as a Rotarian and Paul Harris Fellow and as a board member of the Golden Triangle Regional Airport. He is also past president of the Columbus Air Force Base-Community Council, a recipient of the Mississippi University for Women Medal of Excellence (2005) and the Exchange Club’s Book of Golden Deeds Award.
Harper and his wife, Jo, have a son, Lane, and a daughter, Neely Hudnall, and three grandchildren. They are members of St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, where Harper has served as a junior and senior warden.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey