Harper added at Renasant
Columbus banking veteran Bobby Harper has joined Renasant Bank as a senior vice president and business development officer. Prior to joining Renasant, Harper served over 40 years as an executive banker in the Golden Triangle region.
He received his bachelor’s degree in business administration from Delta State University and attended the Graduate School of Banking at LSU.
Harper contributes to the Golden Triangle community, serving as a trustee of the Franks Phillips YMCA, as a Rotarian and Paul Harris Fellow and as a board member of the Golden Triangle Regional Airport. He is also past president of the Columbus Air Force Base-Community Council, a recipient of the Mississippi University for Women Medal of Excellence (2005) and the Exchange Club’s Book of Golden Deeds Award.
Harper and his wife, Jo, have a son, Lane, and a daughter, Neely Hudnall, and three grandchildren. They are members of St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, where Harper has served as a junior and senior warden.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter