Harper added at Renasant
Columbus banking veteran Bobby Harper has joined Renasant Bank as a senior vice president and business development officer. Prior to joining Renasant, Harper served over 40 years as an executive banker in the Golden Triangle region.
He received his bachelor’s degree in business administration from Delta State University and attended the Graduate School of Banking at LSU.
Harper contributes to the Golden Triangle community, serving as a trustee of the Franks Phillips YMCA, as a Rotarian and Paul Harris Fellow and as a board member of the Golden Triangle Regional Airport. He is also past president of the Columbus Air Force Base-Community Council, a recipient of the Mississippi University for Women Medal of Excellence (2005) and the Exchange Club’s Book of Golden Deeds Award.
Harper and his wife, Jo, have a son, Lane, and a daughter, Neely Hudnall, and three grandchildren. They are members of St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, where Harper has served as a junior and senior warden.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed