Isle recognizes employees
Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi, the first casino in South Mississippi, recently celebrated its 19th birthday. As part of the celebration, day one team members were honored with a special luncheon and gift.
Those recognized included Billy Cannan, Nadine Ness, Pat Peltier, Reginald Lacey, Eugenia Wylie, Corey McDonald, Shirley Shoemaker, Ben Dilorenzo, Crystal Morrow, Vicky Desmond, Louis Shampang, Jim Rudd, Kathy Stevens, Jeff Werneth and Tommie Proby.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location