Isle recognizes employees
Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi, the first casino in South Mississippi, recently celebrated its 19th birthday. As part of the celebration, day one team members were honored with a special luncheon and gift.
Those recognized included Billy Cannan, Nadine Ness, Pat Peltier, Reginald Lacey, Eugenia Wylie, Corey McDonald, Shirley Shoemaker, Ben Dilorenzo, Crystal Morrow, Vicky Desmond, Louis Shampang, Jim Rudd, Kathy Stevens, Jeff Werneth and Tommie Proby.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Keeping our eye on: Neal Stephens
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing