Isle recognizes employees
Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi, the first casino in South Mississippi, recently celebrated its 19th birthday. As part of the celebration, day one team members were honored with a special luncheon and gift.
Those recognized included Billy Cannan, Nadine Ness, Pat Peltier, Reginald Lacey, Eugenia Wylie, Corey McDonald, Shirley Shoemaker, Ben Dilorenzo, Crystal Morrow, Vicky Desmond, Louis Shampang, Jim Rudd, Kathy Stevens, Jeff Werneth and Tommie Proby.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- DAVID DALLAS: Mississippi's in'adequate' public schools
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- C Spire now offering new Blast Motion technology for athletes
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers