Isle recognizes employees
Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi, the first casino in South Mississippi, recently celebrated its 19th birthday. As part of the celebration, day one team members were honored with a special luncheon and gift.
Those recognized included Billy Cannan, Nadine Ness, Pat Peltier, Reginald Lacey, Eugenia Wylie, Corey McDonald, Shirley Shoemaker, Ben Dilorenzo, Crystal Morrow, Vicky Desmond, Louis Shampang, Jim Rudd, Kathy Stevens, Jeff Werneth and Tommie Proby.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal