Isle recognizes employees
Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi, the first casino in South Mississippi, recently celebrated its 19th birthday. As part of the celebration, day one team members were honored with a special luncheon and gift.
Those recognized included Billy Cannan, Nadine Ness, Pat Peltier, Reginald Lacey, Eugenia Wylie, Corey McDonald, Shirley Shoemaker, Ben Dilorenzo, Crystal Morrow, Vicky Desmond, Louis Shampang, Jim Rudd, Kathy Stevens, Jeff Werneth and Tommie Proby.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy