MC Law welcomes Hawkins
Russ Hawkins was recently hired as the director of finance and administration for Mississippi College School of Law. Hawkins has a master’s degree in business administration from Mississippi College and an undergraduate degree in business administration from Millsaps College.
Prior to joining the law school staff, Hawkins served as accounting/management consultant for RMHawk, LLC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three