MC Law welcomes Hawkins
Russ Hawkins was recently hired as the director of finance and administration for Mississippi College School of Law. Hawkins has a master’s degree in business administration from Mississippi College and an undergraduate degree in business administration from Millsaps College.
Prior to joining the law school staff, Hawkins served as accounting/management consultant for RMHawk, LLC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money