Range named to council
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 28,2011
Mississippi Department of Employment Security executive director Les Range has been appointed a member of the Council for a New Economy Workforce. Gov. Haley Barbour appointed Range to the council.
Range is actively involved in workforce development issues on national, regional and state levels. He is a member of the Federal Reserve Board of Atlanta’s Labor, Health and Advisory Committee, a board member for the National Association of State Workforce Agencies and a member of the State Workforce Investment Board, among other activities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete