Range named to council
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 28,2011
Mississippi Department of Employment Security executive director Les Range has been appointed a member of the Council for a New Economy Workforce. Gov. Haley Barbour appointed Range to the council.
Range is actively involved in workforce development issues on national, regional and state levels. He is a member of the Federal Reserve Board of Atlanta’s Labor, Health and Advisory Committee, a board member for the National Association of State Workforce Agencies and a member of the State Workforce Investment Board, among other activities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium