Range named to council
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 28,2011
Mississippi Department of Employment Security executive director Les Range has been appointed a member of the Council for a New Economy Workforce. Gov. Haley Barbour appointed Range to the council.
Range is actively involved in workforce development issues on national, regional and state levels. He is a member of the Federal Reserve Board of Atlanta’s Labor, Health and Advisory Committee, a board member for the National Association of State Workforce Agencies and a member of the State Workforce Investment Board, among other activities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years