Range named to council
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 28,2011
Mississippi Department of Employment Security executive director Les Range has been appointed a member of the Council for a New Economy Workforce. Gov. Haley Barbour appointed Range to the council.
Range is actively involved in workforce development issues on national, regional and state levels. He is a member of the Federal Reserve Board of Atlanta’s Labor, Health and Advisory Committee, a board member for the National Association of State Workforce Agencies and a member of the State Workforce Investment Board, among other activities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen