Range named to council
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 28,2011
Mississippi Department of Employment Security executive director Les Range has been appointed a member of the Council for a New Economy Workforce. Gov. Haley Barbour appointed Range to the council.
Range is actively involved in workforce development issues on national, regional and state levels. He is a member of the Federal Reserve Board of Atlanta’s Labor, Health and Advisory Committee, a board member for the National Association of State Workforce Agencies and a member of the State Workforce Investment Board, among other activities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three