Reynolds adds attorneys
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 28,2011
The Law Firm of Jeffery P. Reynolds, P.A., has added attorneys Carson Thurman and Pamela N. Grady to the firm. Both attorneys will focus their practice on oil and gas/environmental litigation, litigation on behalf of creditors, construction litigation, corporate litigation and general litigation.
Thurman is admitted to practice in the state and federal courts of Tennessee. He graduated in 2001 from Miami University of Ohio where he obtained a bachelor of science degree in marketing with a focus in business management. In 2009, Thurman graduated magna cum laude from the Mississippi College School of Law. He was a member of the Law Review at the Mississippi College of Law and received the American Jurisprudence Award for having the highest grade in Local Government.
Grady is admitted to practice in the state and federal courts of Louisiana and Mississippi. She is a graduate of Louisiana State University and the Mississippi College School of Law. Grady was chairwoman of the Moot Court Board at the Mississippi College of Law. She received the Peter L. Doran Memorial Scholarship and the Joey L. Phillips Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Reynolds adds attorneys”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter