Reynolds adds attorneys
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 28,2011
The Law Firm of Jeffery P. Reynolds, P.A., has added attorneys Carson Thurman and Pamela N. Grady to the firm. Both attorneys will focus their practice on oil and gas/environmental litigation, litigation on behalf of creditors, construction litigation, corporate litigation and general litigation.
Thurman is admitted to practice in the state and federal courts of Tennessee. He graduated in 2001 from Miami University of Ohio where he obtained a bachelor of science degree in marketing with a focus in business management. In 2009, Thurman graduated magna cum laude from the Mississippi College School of Law. He was a member of the Law Review at the Mississippi College of Law and received the American Jurisprudence Award for having the highest grade in Local Government.
Grady is admitted to practice in the state and federal courts of Louisiana and Mississippi. She is a graduate of Louisiana State University and the Mississippi College School of Law. Grady was chairwoman of the Moot Court Board at the Mississippi College of Law. She received the Peter L. Doran Memorial Scholarship and the Joey L. Phillips Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Reynolds adds attorneys”
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program