Reynolds adds attorneys
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 28,2011
The Law Firm of Jeffery P. Reynolds, P.A., has added attorneys Carson Thurman and Pamela N. Grady to the firm. Both attorneys will focus their practice on oil and gas/environmental litigation, litigation on behalf of creditors, construction litigation, corporate litigation and general litigation.
Thurman is admitted to practice in the state and federal courts of Tennessee. He graduated in 2001 from Miami University of Ohio where he obtained a bachelor of science degree in marketing with a focus in business management. In 2009, Thurman graduated magna cum laude from the Mississippi College School of Law. He was a member of the Law Review at the Mississippi College of Law and received the American Jurisprudence Award for having the highest grade in Local Government.
Grady is admitted to practice in the state and federal courts of Louisiana and Mississippi. She is a graduate of Louisiana State University and the Mississippi College School of Law. Grady was chairwoman of the Moot Court Board at the Mississippi College of Law. She received the Peter L. Doran Memorial Scholarship and the Joey L. Phillips Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Reynolds adds attorneys”
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House