Reynolds adds attorneys
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 28,2011
The Law Firm of Jeffery P. Reynolds, P.A., has added attorneys Carson Thurman and Pamela N. Grady to the firm. Both attorneys will focus their practice on oil and gas/environmental litigation, litigation on behalf of creditors, construction litigation, corporate litigation and general litigation.
Thurman is admitted to practice in the state and federal courts of Tennessee. He graduated in 2001 from Miami University of Ohio where he obtained a bachelor of science degree in marketing with a focus in business management. In 2009, Thurman graduated magna cum laude from the Mississippi College School of Law. He was a member of the Law Review at the Mississippi College of Law and received the American Jurisprudence Award for having the highest grade in Local Government.
Grady is admitted to practice in the state and federal courts of Louisiana and Mississippi. She is a graduate of Louisiana State University and the Mississippi College School of Law. Grady was chairwoman of the Moot Court Board at the Mississippi College of Law. She received the Peter L. Doran Memorial Scholarship and the Joey L. Phillips Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Reynolds adds attorneys”
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'