Reynolds adds attorneys
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 28,2011
The Law Firm of Jeffery P. Reynolds, P.A., has added attorneys Carson Thurman and Pamela N. Grady to the firm. Both attorneys will focus their practice on oil and gas/environmental litigation, litigation on behalf of creditors, construction litigation, corporate litigation and general litigation.
Thurman is admitted to practice in the state and federal courts of Tennessee. He graduated in 2001 from Miami University of Ohio where he obtained a bachelor of science degree in marketing with a focus in business management. In 2009, Thurman graduated magna cum laude from the Mississippi College School of Law. He was a member of the Law Review at the Mississippi College of Law and received the American Jurisprudence Award for having the highest grade in Local Government.
Grady is admitted to practice in the state and federal courts of Louisiana and Mississippi. She is a graduate of Louisiana State University and the Mississippi College School of Law. Grady was chairwoman of the Moot Court Board at the Mississippi College of Law. She received the Peter L. Doran Memorial Scholarship and the Joey L. Phillips Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Reynolds adds attorneys”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters