Truhett earns promotion
GodwinGroup recently promoted Jennie Truhett to brand manager. As brand manager, Truhett will continue to work closely with clients to develop an effective strategy that meets their marketing objectives.
A native of Grenada, she is a graduate of the University of Mississippi where she received a bachelor of business administration in marketing communications.
Truhett joined Godwin Group in 2007.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators