Truhett earns promotion
GodwinGroup recently promoted Jennie Truhett to brand manager. As brand manager, Truhett will continue to work closely with clients to develop an effective strategy that meets their marketing objectives.
A native of Grenada, she is a graduate of the University of Mississippi where she received a bachelor of business administration in marketing communications.
Truhett joined Godwin Group in 2007.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Regions must pay $7.5 million in fines over illegal overdraft fees
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- DAVID DALLAS: Getting a grip on LGBT issues
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings attorney Alan Perry takes office as IHL board president
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Governor signs fracking bill as database comes under scrutiny
- Meridian DJ group brings dubstep, EDM to Queen City
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’