Zala leaving O’Keefe
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 28,2011
The Sun Herald reports that Eric Zala is leaving the Mary C. O’Keefe Center for Arts and Education to take a job in California. In Zala’s three years as director, community support has grown, gross revenue has doubled and the net income has quadrupled, making the venue less dependent on grants.
Ocean Springs Mayor Connie Moran said she hopes the board of trustees for the center will run a national search to find someone of Zala’s caliber as the next director.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ford F-150s roll into Mississippi, ahead of the pickup pack
- UNFOLDING OF A RESCUE — How Sanderson Farms saved Mississippi's PGA tour event
- Mississippi poultry industry's hub system behind today's success
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- MBJ Business Person of the Year: Joe Sanderson Jr.
- Birdwatching generates big bucks for coastal economy with room to grow
- TODD SMITH'S SPIN CYCLE: Top 10 toy brands that won holiday social media blitz
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices