Zala leaving O’Keefe
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 28,2011
The Sun Herald reports that Eric Zala is leaving the Mary C. O’Keefe Center for Arts and Education to take a job in California. In Zala’s three years as director, community support has grown, gross revenue has doubled and the net income has quadrupled, making the venue less dependent on grants.
Ocean Springs Mayor Connie Moran said she hopes the board of trustees for the center will run a national search to find someone of Zala’s caliber as the next director.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex