Zala leaving O’Keefe
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 28,2011
The Sun Herald reports that Eric Zala is leaving the Mary C. O’Keefe Center for Arts and Education to take a job in California. In Zala’s three years as director, community support has grown, gross revenue has doubled and the net income has quadrupled, making the venue less dependent on grants.
Ocean Springs Mayor Connie Moran said she hopes the board of trustees for the center will run a national search to find someone of Zala’s caliber as the next director.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Digital Editions - magazines
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game