Prime Time Agency wins another Telly
GULFPORT — The Prime Time Agency of Gulfport was recently honored in the 32nd Annual Telly Awards for a 30-second television spot created for LoCoco and LoCoco, P.A., a Mississippi Gulf Coast law firm.
The spot titled “Tough Attorneys Who Care” was written by Jacqueline Nofsinger, directed by Peter Petro of CAVU and produced by Ted Riemann.
Ted Riemann, president of The Prime Time Agency, said, “This is our 36th Telly Award since 1987. Our agency is honored to receive this international recognition once again, and we look forward to continuing to produce creative and effective advertising for our clients.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget