Prime Time Agency wins another Telly
GULFPORT — The Prime Time Agency of Gulfport was recently honored in the 32nd Annual Telly Awards for a 30-second television spot created for LoCoco and LoCoco, P.A., a Mississippi Gulf Coast law firm.
The spot titled “Tough Attorneys Who Care” was written by Jacqueline Nofsinger, directed by Peter Petro of CAVU and produced by Ted Riemann.
Ted Riemann, president of The Prime Time Agency, said, “This is our 36th Telly Award since 1987. Our agency is honored to receive this international recognition once again, and we look forward to continuing to produce creative and effective advertising for our clients.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village