Prime Time Agency wins another Telly
GULFPORT — The Prime Time Agency of Gulfport was recently honored in the 32nd Annual Telly Awards for a 30-second television spot created for LoCoco and LoCoco, P.A., a Mississippi Gulf Coast law firm.
The spot titled “Tough Attorneys Who Care” was written by Jacqueline Nofsinger, directed by Peter Petro of CAVU and produced by Ted Riemann.
Ted Riemann, president of The Prime Time Agency, said, “This is our 36th Telly Award since 1987. Our agency is honored to receive this international recognition once again, and we look forward to continuing to produce creative and effective advertising for our clients.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- BILL CRAWFORD: Keep schools free from preventable diseases