Prime Time Agency wins another Telly
GULFPORT — The Prime Time Agency of Gulfport was recently honored in the 32nd Annual Telly Awards for a 30-second television spot created for LoCoco and LoCoco, P.A., a Mississippi Gulf Coast law firm.
The spot titled “Tough Attorneys Who Care” was written by Jacqueline Nofsinger, directed by Peter Petro of CAVU and produced by Ted Riemann.
Ted Riemann, president of The Prime Time Agency, said, “This is our 36th Telly Award since 1987. Our agency is honored to receive this international recognition once again, and we look forward to continuing to produce creative and effective advertising for our clients.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- Researchers fly drone into hurricane for the first time
- House votes for transfer of Yellow Creek Port land to state