Prime Time Agency wins another Telly
GULFPORT — The Prime Time Agency of Gulfport was recently honored in the 32nd Annual Telly Awards for a 30-second television spot created for LoCoco and LoCoco, P.A., a Mississippi Gulf Coast law firm.
The spot titled “Tough Attorneys Who Care” was written by Jacqueline Nofsinger, directed by Peter Petro of CAVU and produced by Ted Riemann.
Ted Riemann, president of The Prime Time Agency, said, “This is our 36th Telly Award since 1987. Our agency is honored to receive this international recognition once again, and we look forward to continuing to produce creative and effective advertising for our clients.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
- MSU's Gilbert named finalist for Austin Peay presidency
- Communities vie for TVA sustainability designation
- American HealthTech passes Medicare tests
- First Corolla earmarked for export rolls off of Toyota's line