MacLellan to provide services to Toyota plant
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 30,2011
BLUE SPRINGS — MacLellan Integrated Services, co-headquartered in Lexington, Ky., and Chennai, India, has been recently selected by Toyota Motor Manufacturing Mississippi (TMMMS) as its provider of critical process cleaning services.
In addition to process cleaning, MacLellan will also provide select maintenance services as well.
The Blue Springs plant is Toyota’s 10th U.S. manufacturing facility and will produce the Toyota Corolla beginning late in 2011.
MacLellan currently works in five other Toyota manufacturing facilities in North America, and the two companies have shared a relationship since 1994.
MacLellan has chosen David Savoie from its Toyota Texas contract to lead the team at Toyota Mississippi.
MacLellan is a privately held company specializing in plant and building facilities management and maintenance, industrial critical process cleaning, waste water treatment and other industrial logistic and support services. It employs approximately 5,500 people worldwide.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter