MacLellan to provide services to Toyota plant
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 30,2011
BLUE SPRINGS — MacLellan Integrated Services, co-headquartered in Lexington, Ky., and Chennai, India, has been recently selected by Toyota Motor Manufacturing Mississippi (TMMMS) as its provider of critical process cleaning services.
In addition to process cleaning, MacLellan will also provide select maintenance services as well.
The Blue Springs plant is Toyota’s 10th U.S. manufacturing facility and will produce the Toyota Corolla beginning late in 2011.
MacLellan currently works in five other Toyota manufacturing facilities in North America, and the two companies have shared a relationship since 1994.
MacLellan has chosen David Savoie from its Toyota Texas contract to lead the team at Toyota Mississippi.
MacLellan is a privately held company specializing in plant and building facilities management and maintenance, industrial critical process cleaning, waste water treatment and other industrial logistic and support services. It employs approximately 5,500 people worldwide.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi