MacLellan to provide services to Toyota plant
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 30,2011
BLUE SPRINGS — MacLellan Integrated Services, co-headquartered in Lexington, Ky., and Chennai, India, has been recently selected by Toyota Motor Manufacturing Mississippi (TMMMS) as its provider of critical process cleaning services.
In addition to process cleaning, MacLellan will also provide select maintenance services as well.
The Blue Springs plant is Toyota’s 10th U.S. manufacturing facility and will produce the Toyota Corolla beginning late in 2011.
MacLellan currently works in five other Toyota manufacturing facilities in North America, and the two companies have shared a relationship since 1994.
MacLellan has chosen David Savoie from its Toyota Texas contract to lead the team at Toyota Mississippi.
MacLellan is a privately held company specializing in plant and building facilities management and maintenance, industrial critical process cleaning, waste water treatment and other industrial logistic and support services. It employs approximately 5,500 people worldwide.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy