MacLellan to provide services to Toyota plant
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 30,2011
BLUE SPRINGS — MacLellan Integrated Services, co-headquartered in Lexington, Ky., and Chennai, India, has been recently selected by Toyota Motor Manufacturing Mississippi (TMMMS) as its provider of critical process cleaning services.
In addition to process cleaning, MacLellan will also provide select maintenance services as well.
The Blue Springs plant is Toyota’s 10th U.S. manufacturing facility and will produce the Toyota Corolla beginning late in 2011.
MacLellan currently works in five other Toyota manufacturing facilities in North America, and the two companies have shared a relationship since 1994.
MacLellan has chosen David Savoie from its Toyota Texas contract to lead the team at Toyota Mississippi.
MacLellan is a privately held company specializing in plant and building facilities management and maintenance, industrial critical process cleaning, waste water treatment and other industrial logistic and support services. It employs approximately 5,500 people worldwide.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal