Triton bringing ATMGurus line back to Coast
LONG BEACH — ATM manufacturer Triton Systems is consolidating its ATMGurus operations, now located in Bartlett, Tenn., into its Long Beach manufacturing and headquarters location.
The project represents a company investment of more than $200,000 and will create at least 30 new jobs.
Triton has been based on the Mississippi Gulf Coast since 1979 and is one of the largest employers in Harrison County. In addition to housing Triton’s corporate headquarters, the Long Beach facility is home to Triton’s manufacturing, engineering, warehousing, sales and administrative functions.
The Mississippi Development Authority (MDA) worked closely with company and local officials to help facilitate the project, providing assistance through the Momentum Mississippi Incentives program.
“We are pleased to be bringing this successful growing portion of our business back to Mississippi,” said Triton CEO Daryl Cornell. “Triton’s parts and service division moved to Tennessee in 2006. Rebranded as ATMGurus in 2009, the business has grown five-fold in the last few years by expanding its offering to multi-brand parts, repair and training, smart safes and refurbished ATMs. We have no doubt the ATMGurus operation will continue to grow at its new home on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers