Triton bringing ATMGurus line back to Coast
LONG BEACH — ATM manufacturer Triton Systems is consolidating its ATMGurus operations, now located in Bartlett, Tenn., into its Long Beach manufacturing and headquarters location.
The project represents a company investment of more than $200,000 and will create at least 30 new jobs.
Triton has been based on the Mississippi Gulf Coast since 1979 and is one of the largest employers in Harrison County. In addition to housing Triton’s corporate headquarters, the Long Beach facility is home to Triton’s manufacturing, engineering, warehousing, sales and administrative functions.
The Mississippi Development Authority (MDA) worked closely with company and local officials to help facilitate the project, providing assistance through the Momentum Mississippi Incentives program.
“We are pleased to be bringing this successful growing portion of our business back to Mississippi,” said Triton CEO Daryl Cornell. “Triton’s parts and service division moved to Tennessee in 2006. Rebranded as ATMGurus in 2009, the business has grown five-fold in the last few years by expanding its offering to multi-brand parts, repair and training, smart safes and refurbished ATMs. We have no doubt the ATMGurus operation will continue to grow at its new home on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus