CBL begins construction at The Forum at Grandview
MADISON — CBL & Associates Properties Inc. has started construction on phase II of The Forum at Grandview, a community center in Madison. The cost of the project was not disclosed.
The 83,000-square-foot second phase will include anchors ULTA, Homegoods, PETCO and a national arts and crafts retailer along with 14,000 square feet of specialty stores.
The opening of phase II is scheduled for summer 2012.
The project is a joint venture of CBL and The Mattiace Company with CBL responsible for development and leasing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?