CBL begins construction at The Forum at Grandview
MADISON — CBL & Associates Properties Inc. has started construction on phase II of The Forum at Grandview, a community center in Madison. The cost of the project was not disclosed.
The 83,000-square-foot second phase will include anchors ULTA, Homegoods, PETCO and a national arts and crafts retailer along with 14,000 square feet of specialty stores.
The opening of phase II is scheduled for summer 2012.
The project is a joint venture of CBL and The Mattiace Company with CBL responsible for development and leasing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Inspectors find 'hot work' was cause of fatal explosion at fish plant
- Ground broken for new Hattiesburg Clinic facility