CBL begins construction at The Forum at Grandview
MADISON — CBL & Associates Properties Inc. has started construction on phase II of The Forum at Grandview, a community center in Madison. The cost of the project was not disclosed.
The 83,000-square-foot second phase will include anchors ULTA, Homegoods, PETCO and a national arts and crafts retailer along with 14,000 square feet of specialty stores.
The opening of phase II is scheduled for summer 2012.
The project is a joint venture of CBL and The Mattiace Company with CBL responsible for development and leasing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so