CBL begins construction at The Forum at Grandview
MADISON — CBL & Associates Properties Inc. has started construction on phase II of The Forum at Grandview, a community center in Madison. The cost of the project was not disclosed.
The 83,000-square-foot second phase will include anchors ULTA, Homegoods, PETCO and a national arts and crafts retailer along with 14,000 square feet of specialty stores.
The opening of phase II is scheduled for summer 2012.
The project is a joint venture of CBL and The Mattiace Company with CBL responsible for development and leasing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau