CBL begins construction at The Forum at Grandview
MADISON — CBL & Associates Properties Inc. has started construction on phase II of The Forum at Grandview, a community center in Madison. The cost of the project was not disclosed.
The 83,000-square-foot second phase will include anchors ULTA, Homegoods, PETCO and a national arts and crafts retailer along with 14,000 square feet of specialty stores.
The opening of phase II is scheduled for summer 2012.
The project is a joint venture of CBL and The Mattiace Company with CBL responsible for development and leasing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals