Renasant completes acquisition in Alabama
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 2,2011
TUPELO — Renasant Bank has completed the acquisition of the Birmingham, Ala.-based trust department of RBC Bank (USA), which services clients in Alabama and Georgia.
Terms were not disclosed.
The acquisition by Renasant will not affect the separate trust operations of RBC Wealth Management in the U.S. or RBC Trust Company (Delaware) Limited.
Renasant chairman and CEO, E. Robinson McGraw said, “Over the past 12 months, we have taken advantage of many opportunities to improve our profitability and expand our footprint throughout the southeast and we look to capitalize on future growth opportunities as they become available.”
The Renasant Trust and Wealth Management Alabama Division is located in the Park Place Tower in downtown Birmingham.
Renasant recently announced its market entrance into Tuscaloosa, Ala., which is Renasant’s ninth expansion over the past 12 months.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19