Renasant completes acquisition in Alabama
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 2,2011
TUPELO — Renasant Bank has completed the acquisition of the Birmingham, Ala.-based trust department of RBC Bank (USA), which services clients in Alabama and Georgia.
Terms were not disclosed.
The acquisition by Renasant will not affect the separate trust operations of RBC Wealth Management in the U.S. or RBC Trust Company (Delaware) Limited.
Renasant chairman and CEO, E. Robinson McGraw said, “Over the past 12 months, we have taken advantage of many opportunities to improve our profitability and expand our footprint throughout the southeast and we look to capitalize on future growth opportunities as they become available.”
The Renasant Trust and Wealth Management Alabama Division is located in the Park Place Tower in downtown Birmingham.
Renasant recently announced its market entrance into Tuscaloosa, Ala., which is Renasant’s ninth expansion over the past 12 months.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions