Renasant completes acquisition in Alabama
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 2,2011
TUPELO — Renasant Bank has completed the acquisition of the Birmingham, Ala.-based trust department of RBC Bank (USA), which services clients in Alabama and Georgia.
Terms were not disclosed.
The acquisition by Renasant will not affect the separate trust operations of RBC Wealth Management in the U.S. or RBC Trust Company (Delaware) Limited.
Renasant chairman and CEO, E. Robinson McGraw said, “Over the past 12 months, we have taken advantage of many opportunities to improve our profitability and expand our footprint throughout the southeast and we look to capitalize on future growth opportunities as they become available.”
The Renasant Trust and Wealth Management Alabama Division is located in the Park Place Tower in downtown Birmingham.
Renasant recently announced its market entrance into Tuscaloosa, Ala., which is Renasant’s ninth expansion over the past 12 months.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
- MSU's Gilbert named finalist for Austin Peay presidency
- Communities vie for TVA sustainability designation
- American HealthTech passes Medicare tests
- First Corolla earmarked for export rolls off of Toyota's line