Renasant completes acquisition in Alabama
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 2,2011
TUPELO — Renasant Bank has completed the acquisition of the Birmingham, Ala.-based trust department of RBC Bank (USA), which services clients in Alabama and Georgia.
Terms were not disclosed.
The acquisition by Renasant will not affect the separate trust operations of RBC Wealth Management in the U.S. or RBC Trust Company (Delaware) Limited.
Renasant chairman and CEO, E. Robinson McGraw said, “Over the past 12 months, we have taken advantage of many opportunities to improve our profitability and expand our footprint throughout the southeast and we look to capitalize on future growth opportunities as they become available.”
The Renasant Trust and Wealth Management Alabama Division is located in the Park Place Tower in downtown Birmingham.
Renasant recently announced its market entrance into Tuscaloosa, Ala., which is Renasant’s ninth expansion over the past 12 months.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs