Cadence promotes Frady
Lori Frady has been appointed treasury management officer for the states of Mississippi and Georgia at Cadence Bank. Frady began her career with Cadence in August 2008 as a senior secretary and loan assistant/consumer banker as well as serving as the president’s assistant for the Columbus region.
Frady is a graduate of Caledonia High School and later attended Mississippi State University.
She is involved in many leadership activities including volunteer work for the Humane Society, United Way and Columbus-Lowndes Development Link.
Frady and her husband, Josh, have a son, Logan, and they reside in Columbus.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Mars Food to celebrate 35 years in Port City
- Tennessee-based manufacturer sites plant in industrial park