Cadence promotes Frady
Lori Frady has been appointed treasury management officer for the states of Mississippi and Georgia at Cadence Bank. Frady began her career with Cadence in August 2008 as a senior secretary and loan assistant/consumer banker as well as serving as the president’s assistant for the Columbus region.
Frady is a graduate of Caledonia High School and later attended Mississippi State University.
She is involved in many leadership activities including volunteer work for the Humane Society, United Way and Columbus-Lowndes Development Link.
Frady and her husband, Josh, have a son, Logan, and they reside in Columbus.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Keeping our eye on: Neal Stephens
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing