Cadence promotes Frady
Lori Frady has been appointed treasury management officer for the states of Mississippi and Georgia at Cadence Bank. Frady began her career with Cadence in August 2008 as a senior secretary and loan assistant/consumer banker as well as serving as the president’s assistant for the Columbus region.
Frady is a graduate of Caledonia High School and later attended Mississippi State University.
She is involved in many leadership activities including volunteer work for the Humane Society, United Way and Columbus-Lowndes Development Link.
Frady and her husband, Josh, have a son, Logan, and they reside in Columbus.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- John Fletcher joins Jones Walker