Cadence promotes Frady
Lori Frady has been appointed treasury management officer for the states of Mississippi and Georgia at Cadence Bank. Frady began her career with Cadence in August 2008 as a senior secretary and loan assistant/consumer banker as well as serving as the president’s assistant for the Columbus region.
Frady is a graduate of Caledonia High School and later attended Mississippi State University.
She is involved in many leadership activities including volunteer work for the Humane Society, United Way and Columbus-Lowndes Development Link.
Frady and her husband, Josh, have a son, Logan, and they reside in Columbus.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow