Cadence promotes Frady
Lori Frady has been appointed treasury management officer for the states of Mississippi and Georgia at Cadence Bank. Frady began her career with Cadence in August 2008 as a senior secretary and loan assistant/consumer banker as well as serving as the president’s assistant for the Columbus region.
Frady is a graduate of Caledonia High School and later attended Mississippi State University.
She is involved in many leadership activities including volunteer work for the Humane Society, United Way and Columbus-Lowndes Development Link.
Frady and her husband, Josh, have a son, Logan, and they reside in Columbus.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- CSpire offering 1Phone 6, IPhone 6 Plus on Sept. 19
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- MBJ's Business Marketplace set for Sept. 19 at Mississippi's Trade Mart
- Owner of former hospital given deadline
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- State's corn crop could set new yield record