Contractors face growing cash-flow challenges
A decade ago, Mississippi’s construction industry was enjoying arguably its most profitable period in history — a golden age. Building was booming, and most firms had as much as they could handle.
However, the last 10 years have been perhaps the worst of times for the state’s contractors. They are now scrambling — and paying much closer attention to their bottom line.
“It has been a significant adjustment for everybody,” said C.J. “Buddy” Edens Jr., president and CEO of …
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Nullification and interposition
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge