Contractors face growing cash-flow challenges
A decade ago, Mississippi’s construction industry was enjoying arguably its most profitable period in history — a golden age. Building was booming, and most firms had as much as they could handle.
However, the last 10 years have been perhaps the worst of times for the state’s contractors. They are now scrambling — and paying much closer attention to their bottom line.
“It has been a significant adjustment for everybody,” said C.J. “Buddy” Edens Jr., president and CEO of …
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute