Hosemann picks Hawks
Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann has tapped former chief of staff to Congressman Alan Nunnelee (R-Miss.) and former White House deputy director of management Diane Hawks to serve as chief of staff to the Mississippi Secretary of State’s Office.
A DeSoto County native, Hawks has served both her community and state through various professional and civic organizations, which include: vice president, Mississippi Association of Conservation Districts; director, Mississippi Soybean Promotion Board; director, Mississippi Farm Bureau Federation; vice president, Mississippi Corn Growers Association; director, Mississippi State University Research and Technology Corporation; and, director of deployment, National Republican Senatorial Committee.
Hawks also has an extensive background in private enterprise, serving as incorporator and director of Community Bank and as co-owner and co-manager of Hawks Farming and Northwest Mississippi Flying Service Inc., all based in Hernando.
Hawks holds a bachelor’s of science degree from the University of Mississippi in education.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL