Hosemann picks Hawks
Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann has tapped former chief of staff to Congressman Alan Nunnelee (R-Miss.) and former White House deputy director of management Diane Hawks to serve as chief of staff to the Mississippi Secretary of State’s Office.
A DeSoto County native, Hawks has served both her community and state through various professional and civic organizations, which include: vice president, Mississippi Association of Conservation Districts; director, Mississippi Soybean Promotion Board; director, Mississippi Farm Bureau Federation; vice president, Mississippi Corn Growers Association; director, Mississippi State University Research and Technology Corporation; and, director of deployment, National Republican Senatorial Committee.
Hawks also has an extensive background in private enterprise, serving as incorporator and director of Community Bank and as co-owner and co-manager of Hawks Farming and Northwest Mississippi Flying Service Inc., all based in Hernando.
Hawks holds a bachelor’s of science degree from the University of Mississippi in education.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment