Renasant names leaders
Renasant Bank has entered the Tuscaloosa, Ala., and leading Renasant into the market will be Kyle Faught, who will serve as Tuscaloosa city president, and Charity Golden, who will serve as vice president and branch manager.
Prior to joining Renasant, Faught served for over 25 years as an executive at another financial institution. Faught attended the University of Alabama, graduating with a B.S. in business administration. He also attended the Graduate School of Banking at LSU.
Faught contributes to his community through the Rotary Club of Tuscaloosa, as a former director of the Tuscaloosa County Industrial Development Board Authority, as a graduate of Leadership Tuscaloosa and as a member of the 2011 United Way Campaign.
Prior to joining Renasant, Golden was vice president and financial center leader for another regional bank. Golden attended the University of Alabama, graduating with a B.S. in finance. She also attended the Alabama School of Banking.
Golden serves her community as past president and as a board of directors member of T-Town PAWS Inc., as a member of the Northport Citizen of the Year Committee, as a member of the Tuscaloosa Chamber of Commerce and as a current member of BNI.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi