Renasant names leaders
Renasant Bank has entered the Tuscaloosa, Ala., and leading Renasant into the market will be Kyle Faught, who will serve as Tuscaloosa city president, and Charity Golden, who will serve as vice president and branch manager.
Prior to joining Renasant, Faught served for over 25 years as an executive at another financial institution. Faught attended the University of Alabama, graduating with a B.S. in business administration. He also attended the Graduate School of Banking at LSU.
Faught contributes to his community through the Rotary Club of Tuscaloosa, as a former director of the Tuscaloosa County Industrial Development Board Authority, as a graduate of Leadership Tuscaloosa and as a member of the 2011 United Way Campaign.
Prior to joining Renasant, Golden was vice president and financial center leader for another regional bank. Golden attended the University of Alabama, graduating with a B.S. in finance. She also attended the Alabama School of Banking.
Golden serves her community as past president and as a board of directors member of T-Town PAWS Inc., as a member of the Northport Citizen of the Year Committee, as a member of the Tuscaloosa Chamber of Commerce and as a current member of BNI.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators