Renasant names leaders
Renasant Bank has entered the Tuscaloosa, Ala., and leading Renasant into the market will be Kyle Faught, who will serve as Tuscaloosa city president, and Charity Golden, who will serve as vice president and branch manager.
Prior to joining Renasant, Faught served for over 25 years as an executive at another financial institution. Faught attended the University of Alabama, graduating with a B.S. in business administration. He also attended the Graduate School of Banking at LSU.
Faught contributes to his community through the Rotary Club of Tuscaloosa, as a former director of the Tuscaloosa County Industrial Development Board Authority, as a graduate of Leadership Tuscaloosa and as a member of the 2011 United Way Campaign.
Prior to joining Renasant, Golden was vice president and financial center leader for another regional bank. Golden attended the University of Alabama, graduating with a B.S. in finance. She also attended the Alabama School of Banking.
Golden serves her community as past president and as a board of directors member of T-Town PAWS Inc., as a member of the Northport Citizen of the Year Committee, as a member of the Tuscaloosa Chamber of Commerce and as a current member of BNI.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015