Renasant names leaders
Renasant Bank has entered the Tuscaloosa, Ala., and leading Renasant into the market will be Kyle Faught, who will serve as Tuscaloosa city president, and Charity Golden, who will serve as vice president and branch manager.
Prior to joining Renasant, Faught served for over 25 years as an executive at another financial institution. Faught attended the University of Alabama, graduating with a B.S. in business administration. He also attended the Graduate School of Banking at LSU.
Faught contributes to his community through the Rotary Club of Tuscaloosa, as a former director of the Tuscaloosa County Industrial Development Board Authority, as a graduate of Leadership Tuscaloosa and as a member of the 2011 United Way Campaign.
Prior to joining Renasant, Golden was vice president and financial center leader for another regional bank. Golden attended the University of Alabama, graduating with a B.S. in finance. She also attended the Alabama School of Banking.
Golden serves her community as past president and as a board of directors member of T-Town PAWS Inc., as a member of the Northport Citizen of the Year Committee, as a member of the Tuscaloosa Chamber of Commerce and as a current member of BNI.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal