Stark adds Gee
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 4,2011
Stark Aerospace has hired David Gee as president of Analytical Methods (AMI), the Engineering Division of Stark Aerospace. Gee brings 37 years of engineering experience in the aerospace industry to Stark Aerospace. In his new role, he will oversee the company’s aeronautical engineering, software design and consulting services provided to the government, universities, and research institutions, as well as to leaders in the aerospace, marine, and ground transportation industries.
Gee comes to Stark Aerospace from Hawker Beechcraft Corporation in Wichita, Kan.. Throughout his career, he has directed engineering, manufacturing, supply chain and quality assurance teams for aircraft manufacturers. Gee has worked on major aircraft certification programs, new aircraft development programs, multiple STC projects and special mission modification programs.
Gee holds a bachelor of science in aeronautical engineering from Wichita State University and is also an accomplished pilot and flight instructor.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Stark adds Gee”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity