Stark adds Gee
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 4,2011
Stark Aerospace has hired David Gee as president of Analytical Methods (AMI), the Engineering Division of Stark Aerospace. Gee brings 37 years of engineering experience in the aerospace industry to Stark Aerospace. In his new role, he will oversee the company’s aeronautical engineering, software design and consulting services provided to the government, universities, and research institutions, as well as to leaders in the aerospace, marine, and ground transportation industries.
Gee comes to Stark Aerospace from Hawker Beechcraft Corporation in Wichita, Kan.. Throughout his career, he has directed engineering, manufacturing, supply chain and quality assurance teams for aircraft manufacturers. Gee has worked on major aircraft certification programs, new aircraft development programs, multiple STC projects and special mission modification programs.
Gee holds a bachelor of science in aeronautical engineering from Wichita State University and is also an accomplished pilot and flight instructor.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Stark adds Gee”
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route