Stark adds Gee
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 4,2011
Stark Aerospace has hired David Gee as president of Analytical Methods (AMI), the Engineering Division of Stark Aerospace. Gee brings 37 years of engineering experience in the aerospace industry to Stark Aerospace. In his new role, he will oversee the company’s aeronautical engineering, software design and consulting services provided to the government, universities, and research institutions, as well as to leaders in the aerospace, marine, and ground transportation industries.
Gee comes to Stark Aerospace from Hawker Beechcraft Corporation in Wichita, Kan.. Throughout his career, he has directed engineering, manufacturing, supply chain and quality assurance teams for aircraft manufacturers. Gee has worked on major aircraft certification programs, new aircraft development programs, multiple STC projects and special mission modification programs.
Gee holds a bachelor of science in aeronautical engineering from Wichita State University and is also an accomplished pilot and flight instructor.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Stark adds Gee”
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food