Stark adds Gee
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 4,2011
Stark Aerospace has hired David Gee as president of Analytical Methods (AMI), the Engineering Division of Stark Aerospace. Gee brings 37 years of engineering experience in the aerospace industry to Stark Aerospace. In his new role, he will oversee the company’s aeronautical engineering, software design and consulting services provided to the government, universities, and research institutions, as well as to leaders in the aerospace, marine, and ground transportation industries.
Gee comes to Stark Aerospace from Hawker Beechcraft Corporation in Wichita, Kan.. Throughout his career, he has directed engineering, manufacturing, supply chain and quality assurance teams for aircraft manufacturers. Gee has worked on major aircraft certification programs, new aircraft development programs, multiple STC projects and special mission modification programs.
Gee holds a bachelor of science in aeronautical engineering from Wichita State University and is also an accomplished pilot and flight instructor.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Stark adds Gee”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K