Stark adds Gee
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 4,2011
Stark Aerospace has hired David Gee as president of Analytical Methods (AMI), the Engineering Division of Stark Aerospace. Gee brings 37 years of engineering experience in the aerospace industry to Stark Aerospace. In his new role, he will oversee the company’s aeronautical engineering, software design and consulting services provided to the government, universities, and research institutions, as well as to leaders in the aerospace, marine, and ground transportation industries.
Gee comes to Stark Aerospace from Hawker Beechcraft Corporation in Wichita, Kan.. Throughout his career, he has directed engineering, manufacturing, supply chain and quality assurance teams for aircraft manufacturers. Gee has worked on major aircraft certification programs, new aircraft development programs, multiple STC projects and special mission modification programs.
Gee holds a bachelor of science in aeronautical engineering from Wichita State University and is also an accomplished pilot and flight instructor.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Stark adds Gee”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal