Watkins Ludlam combining with New Orleans law firm
Published: September 4,2011
In one the biggest merger and acquisition announcements in the state’s legal community in recent years, Jackson-based Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis, P.A., one of Mississippi’s largest law firms, is combining with Jones, Walker, Waechter, Poitevent, Carrere & Denegre, LLP, of New Orleans.
The two firms, which announced the merger last week, expect the transaction to be finalized on or before Jan. 1, 2012.
Mississippi College’s dean of the school of law Dean Rosenblatt …
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics