Watkins Ludlam combining with New Orleans law firm
Published: September 4,2011
In one the biggest merger and acquisition announcements in the state’s legal community in recent years, Jackson-based Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis, P.A., one of Mississippi’s largest law firms, is combining with Jones, Walker, Waechter, Poitevent, Carrere & Denegre, LLP, of New Orleans.
The two firms, which announced the merger last week, expect the transaction to be finalized on or before Jan. 1, 2012.
Mississippi College’s dean of the school of law Dean Rosenblatt …
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three