MBJ Editorial: Barbour’s horse needs a trip to vet before he bets our money
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 6,2011
Tags: agriculture, banking and finance, Calisolar, casinos, Columbus, construction, Crosslink Capital, disaster, disaster recovery, economic development, economy, education, elections, employment, energy, environment, Evergreen Solar, federal agency, federal government, gaming, Gov. Haley Barbour, HATTIESBURG, healthcare, higher education, investing, jobs, manufacturing, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Mississippi Business Journal, offshore drilling, oil and gas, oil spill, real estate, recession, San Francisco Business Times, Solyndra, state government, Stion, Sunnyvale California, tourism, transportation, Twin Creeks, Weather
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started? Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.