Rogers resigns after 18 years as Parkway president
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 6,2011
JACKSON — Steven G. Rogers has resigned as president, CEO and director of Parkway Properties Inc. effective Dec. 31, 2011.
Rogers will continue in his current roles until year’s end, and during this period will transition his leadership responsibilities to James R. Heistand, current executive chairman. Heistand will become acting CEO effective January 1, 2012.
Rogers said, “It was with mixed emotions that I decided to transition away from Parkway. The past 18 years I have served as president of the company have been the most rewarding professionally and personally in my life.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62