Rogers resigns after 18 years as Parkway president
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 6,2011
JACKSON — Steven G. Rogers has resigned as president, CEO and director of Parkway Properties Inc. effective Dec. 31, 2011.
Rogers will continue in his current roles until year’s end, and during this period will transition his leadership responsibilities to James R. Heistand, current executive chairman. Heistand will become acting CEO effective January 1, 2012.
Rogers said, “It was with mixed emotions that I decided to transition away from Parkway. The past 18 years I have served as president of the company have been the most rewarding professionally and personally in my life.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- George Flaggs regrets repayment flaw in lending law
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments