Rogers resigns after 18 years as Parkway president
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 6,2011
JACKSON — Steven G. Rogers has resigned as president, CEO and director of Parkway Properties Inc. effective Dec. 31, 2011.
Rogers will continue in his current roles until year’s end, and during this period will transition his leadership responsibilities to James R. Heistand, current executive chairman. Heistand will become acting CEO effective January 1, 2012.
Rogers said, “It was with mixed emotions that I decided to transition away from Parkway. The past 18 years I have served as president of the company have been the most rewarding professionally and personally in my life.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma