Rogers resigns after 18 years as Parkway president
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 6,2011
JACKSON — Steven G. Rogers has resigned as president, CEO and director of Parkway Properties Inc. effective Dec. 31, 2011.
Rogers will continue in his current roles until year’s end, and during this period will transition his leadership responsibilities to James R. Heistand, current executive chairman. Heistand will become acting CEO effective January 1, 2012.
Rogers said, “It was with mixed emotions that I decided to transition away from Parkway. The past 18 years I have served as president of the company have been the most rewarding professionally and personally in my life.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life