Rogers resigns after 18 years as Parkway president
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 6,2011
JACKSON — Steven G. Rogers has resigned as president, CEO and director of Parkway Properties Inc. effective Dec. 31, 2011.
Rogers will continue in his current roles until year’s end, and during this period will transition his leadership responsibilities to James R. Heistand, current executive chairman. Heistand will become acting CEO effective January 1, 2012.
Rogers said, “It was with mixed emotions that I decided to transition away from Parkway. The past 18 years I have served as president of the company have been the most rewarding professionally and personally in my life.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west