Adams and Reese cracks Inc. 5000 list
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 7,2011
JACKSON — The law firm of Adams and Reese ranked No. 4,598 on the Inc. 5000 List – the “Top 5,000 Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies” in the United States, ranked by Inc. magazine and based on the company’s average percentage revenue growth rate over the prior three years.
Adams and Reese has had a 15 percent growth in revenue over the last three years. In 2010, Adams and Reese expanded its operations by adding three offices in Florida — Sarasota, St. Petersburg and Tampa — increasing the attorney count by more than 30 and bringing the firm’s size to more than 270 attorneys and advisors in 13 offices in 12 markets including: Tampa, St. Petersburg and Sarasota, Fla.; Memphis and Nashville, Tenn.; New Orleans and Baton Rouge, La.; Birmingham and Mobile, Ala.; Houston, Texas; Jackson; and, Washington, D.C.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs