Adams and Reese cracks Inc. 5000 list
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 7,2011
JACKSON — The law firm of Adams and Reese ranked No. 4,598 on the Inc. 5000 List – the “Top 5,000 Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies” in the United States, ranked by Inc. magazine and based on the company’s average percentage revenue growth rate over the prior three years.
Adams and Reese has had a 15 percent growth in revenue over the last three years. In 2010, Adams and Reese expanded its operations by adding three offices in Florida — Sarasota, St. Petersburg and Tampa — increasing the attorney count by more than 30 and bringing the firm’s size to more than 270 attorneys and advisors in 13 offices in 12 markets including: Tampa, St. Petersburg and Sarasota, Fla.; Memphis and Nashville, Tenn.; New Orleans and Baton Rouge, La.; Birmingham and Mobile, Ala.; Houston, Texas; Jackson; and, Washington, D.C.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program