Adams and Reese cracks Inc. 5000 list
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 7,2011
JACKSON — The law firm of Adams and Reese ranked No. 4,598 on the Inc. 5000 List – the “Top 5,000 Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies” in the United States, ranked by Inc. magazine and based on the company’s average percentage revenue growth rate over the prior three years.
Adams and Reese has had a 15 percent growth in revenue over the last three years. In 2010, Adams and Reese expanded its operations by adding three offices in Florida — Sarasota, St. Petersburg and Tampa — increasing the attorney count by more than 30 and bringing the firm’s size to more than 270 attorneys and advisors in 13 offices in 12 markets including: Tampa, St. Petersburg and Sarasota, Fla.; Memphis and Nashville, Tenn.; New Orleans and Baton Rouge, La.; Birmingham and Mobile, Ala.; Houston, Texas; Jackson; and, Washington, D.C.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds