Adams and Reese cracks Inc. 5000 list
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 7,2011
JACKSON — The law firm of Adams and Reese ranked No. 4,598 on the Inc. 5000 List – the “Top 5,000 Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies” in the United States, ranked by Inc. magazine and based on the company’s average percentage revenue growth rate over the prior three years.
Adams and Reese has had a 15 percent growth in revenue over the last three years. In 2010, Adams and Reese expanded its operations by adding three offices in Florida — Sarasota, St. Petersburg and Tampa — increasing the attorney count by more than 30 and bringing the firm’s size to more than 270 attorneys and advisors in 13 offices in 12 markets including: Tampa, St. Petersburg and Sarasota, Fla.; Memphis and Nashville, Tenn.; New Orleans and Baton Rouge, La.; Birmingham and Mobile, Ala.; Houston, Texas; Jackson; and, Washington, D.C.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal