Adams and Reese cracks Inc. 5000 list
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 7,2011
JACKSON — The law firm of Adams and Reese ranked No. 4,598 on the Inc. 5000 List – the “Top 5,000 Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies” in the United States, ranked by Inc. magazine and based on the company’s average percentage revenue growth rate over the prior three years.
Adams and Reese has had a 15 percent growth in revenue over the last three years. In 2010, Adams and Reese expanded its operations by adding three offices in Florida — Sarasota, St. Petersburg and Tampa — increasing the attorney count by more than 30 and bringing the firm’s size to more than 270 attorneys and advisors in 13 offices in 12 markets including: Tampa, St. Petersburg and Sarasota, Fla.; Memphis and Nashville, Tenn.; New Orleans and Baton Rouge, La.; Birmingham and Mobile, Ala.; Houston, Texas; Jackson; and, Washington, D.C.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- CSpire offering 1Phone 6, IPhone 6 Plus on Sept. 19
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- MBJ's Business Marketplace set for Sept. 19 at Mississippi's Trade Mart
- Owner of former hospital given deadline
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- State's corn crop could set new yield record