Slyter named new CEO of Baptist Health Systems
JACKSON — Mark F. Slyter, FACHE, has been named CEO of Baptist Health Systems in Jackson, replacing Kurt W. Metzner, FACHE, who retired August 31.
Since 2009, Slyter has served as Baptist Health Systems COO and president for Baptist Medical Center. Before coming to Mississippi, he was the administrator of Baptist Medical Center Beaches (Baptist Health, Jacksonville, Fla.) and administrator of Hillcrest Hospital & Patewood Medical Campus (Greenville Hospital System, Greenville, S.C.).
Slyter holds a masters in health services administration and a bachelor of science in exercise science from The University of Kansas. He achieved Fellow status in the American College of Healthcare Executives and was awarded the ACHE Regent’s Award as South Carolina’s Early Career Healthcare Executive.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option