Le Bonheur to break ground for new hospital
Published: September 8,2011
OLIVE BRANCH — Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare has chosen the design and construction team for its new Olive Branch Hospital and set the groundbreaking for 3 p.m. on Oct. 19.
Gresham, Smith and Partners, Smith Seckman Reid Inc. and Turner Construction Company have been selected as an integrated project delivery team for the design and construction of the new hospital.
The full-service, 100-bed hospital will be located on the southeast corner of U.S. 78 and Bethel Road and will support MLH’s commitment to sustainability by being designed to achieve LEED certification.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing