Le Bonheur to break ground for new hospital
Published: September 8,2011
OLIVE BRANCH — Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare has chosen the design and construction team for its new Olive Branch Hospital and set the groundbreaking for 3 p.m. on Oct. 19.
Gresham, Smith and Partners, Smith Seckman Reid Inc. and Turner Construction Company have been selected as an integrated project delivery team for the design and construction of the new hospital.
The full-service, 100-bed hospital will be located on the southeast corner of U.S. 78 and Bethel Road and will support MLH’s commitment to sustainability by being designed to achieve LEED certification.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Judge: Caesars can demolish Harrah's casino in Mississippi