Le Bonheur to break ground for new hospital
Published: September 8,2011
OLIVE BRANCH — Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare has chosen the design and construction team for its new Olive Branch Hospital and set the groundbreaking for 3 p.m. on Oct. 19.
Gresham, Smith and Partners, Smith Seckman Reid Inc. and Turner Construction Company have been selected as an integrated project delivery team for the design and construction of the new hospital.
The full-service, 100-bed hospital will be located on the southeast corner of U.S. 78 and Bethel Road and will support MLH’s commitment to sustainability by being designed to achieve LEED certification.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal