Le Bonheur to break ground for new hospital
Published: September 8,2011
OLIVE BRANCH — Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare has chosen the design and construction team for its new Olive Branch Hospital and set the groundbreaking for 3 p.m. on Oct. 19.
Gresham, Smith and Partners, Smith Seckman Reid Inc. and Turner Construction Company have been selected as an integrated project delivery team for the design and construction of the new hospital.
The full-service, 100-bed hospital will be located on the southeast corner of U.S. 78 and Bethel Road and will support MLH’s commitment to sustainability by being designed to achieve LEED certification.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form