Le Bonheur to break ground for new hospital
Published: September 8,2011
OLIVE BRANCH — Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare has chosen the design and construction team for its new Olive Branch Hospital and set the groundbreaking for 3 p.m. on Oct. 19.
Gresham, Smith and Partners, Smith Seckman Reid Inc. and Turner Construction Company have been selected as an integrated project delivery team for the design and construction of the new hospital.
The full-service, 100-bed hospital will be located on the southeast corner of U.S. 78 and Bethel Road and will support MLH’s commitment to sustainability by being designed to achieve LEED certification.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts