BKD welcomes Andrews
BKD Mississippi has added Ira C. “Ike” Andrews III. Andrews graduated from Troy University with a bachelor of science in social science in May 2008. He completed his master of professional accountancy at Mississippi State University in August 2011.
In 2003, Andrews was enlisted in the United States Air Force for four years, where he served as a Persian-Farsi linguist.
He joins BKD in the audit department in the Jackson office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip