BKD welcomes Andrews
BKD Mississippi has added Ira C. “Ike” Andrews III. Andrews graduated from Troy University with a bachelor of science in social science in May 2008. He completed his master of professional accountancy at Mississippi State University in August 2011.
In 2003, Andrews was enlisted in the United States Air Force for four years, where he served as a Persian-Farsi linguist.
He joins BKD in the audit department in the Jackson office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ford F-150s roll into Mississippi, ahead of the pickup pack
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Mississippi poultry industry's hub system behind today's success
- UNFOLDING OF A RESCUE — How Sanderson Farms saved Mississippi's PGA tour event
- Baptist Hospital approved for facilities
- FBI asks agencies to watch Memphis, Tenn., bridges
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- MBJ Business Person of the Year: Joe Sanderson Jr.
- Report: Mississippi ranks second in U.S. in charitable giving