Bowles joins staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 11,2011
William Bowles, D.O., FACOS, general surgeon, has joined Rankin Surgical Specialists and the Crossgates River Oaks Hospital staff. Bowles specializes in general surgery.
Bowles earned his doctor of osteopathic medicine from the Oklahoma College of Osteopathic Medicine in Tulsa. Following his medical degree, he completed his general surgery residency at the doctor’s of Stark County Hospital in Massillon, Ohio. Bowles also served as the interim director of the emergency department at Kentucky River Medical Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow