Bowles joins staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 11,2011
William Bowles, D.O., FACOS, general surgeon, has joined Rankin Surgical Specialists and the Crossgates River Oaks Hospital staff. Bowles specializes in general surgery.
Bowles earned his doctor of osteopathic medicine from the Oklahoma College of Osteopathic Medicine in Tulsa. Following his medical degree, he completed his general surgery residency at the doctor’s of Stark County Hospital in Massillon, Ohio. Bowles also served as the interim director of the emergency department at Kentucky River Medical Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones