Bowles joins staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 11,2011
William Bowles, D.O., FACOS, general surgeon, has joined Rankin Surgical Specialists and the Crossgates River Oaks Hospital staff. Bowles specializes in general surgery.
Bowles earned his doctor of osteopathic medicine from the Oklahoma College of Osteopathic Medicine in Tulsa. Following his medical degree, he completed his general surgery residency at the doctor’s of Stark County Hospital in Massillon, Ohio. Bowles also served as the interim director of the emergency department at Kentucky River Medical Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Appeals panel rules against town in race discrimination case
- Entrepreneurs want ordinance change to add micro-brewery