Bowles joins staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 11,2011
William Bowles, D.O., FACOS, general surgeon, has joined Rankin Surgical Specialists and the Crossgates River Oaks Hospital staff. Bowles specializes in general surgery.
Bowles earned his doctor of osteopathic medicine from the Oklahoma College of Osteopathic Medicine in Tulsa. Following his medical degree, he completed his general surgery residency at the doctor’s of Stark County Hospital in Massillon, Ohio. Bowles also served as the interim director of the emergency department at Kentucky River Medical Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation