Bowles joins staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 11,2011
William Bowles, D.O., FACOS, general surgeon, has joined Rankin Surgical Specialists and the Crossgates River Oaks Hospital staff. Bowles specializes in general surgery.
Bowles earned his doctor of osteopathic medicine from the Oklahoma College of Osteopathic Medicine in Tulsa. Following his medical degree, he completed his general surgery residency at the doctor’s of Stark County Hospital in Massillon, Ohio. Bowles also served as the interim director of the emergency department at Kentucky River Medical Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Rankin chosen as new president of Alcorn State