Bradshaw named VP
Airgas Inc. has named Bob Bradshaw president of Airgas Mid South, reporting to Terry Lodge, Central Division president. Bradshaw succeeds Lodge, who had served as Mid South president since 2007.
As president of Airgas Mid South, one of 12 regional companies that make up Airgas’ distribution business, Bradshaw now leads a region with more than 875 employees working in more than 70 locations. Headquartered in Tulsa, Okla., Airgas Mid South – part of the newly aligned Central Division – serves customers in Oklahoma, Kansas, north Texas, Missouri, north Louisiana, western Tennessee and northwest Mississippi.
Bradshaw has served as the area vice president for the South Central Texas area of Airgas Southwest since 2005. He joined Airgas in 1993 as an account manager through the acquisition of The Jimmie Jones Company. Shortly thereafter, he served as sales manager for the Oklahoma City area and then as general manager before being named vice president of sales for Trinity Airgas in Dallas, Texas, in 1997. From 2000 to 2005, he served as vice president for Airgas Southwest in multiple sales capacities.
Prior to joining Airgas, Bradshaw served in various roles for Jimmie Jones and Presto Welding Supplies.
He plans to relocate to Tulsa with his family.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Education leaders applying for $15M in grants for pre-kindergarten program