Bradshaw named VP
Airgas Inc. has named Bob Bradshaw president of Airgas Mid South, reporting to Terry Lodge, Central Division president. Bradshaw succeeds Lodge, who had served as Mid South president since 2007.
As president of Airgas Mid South, one of 12 regional companies that make up Airgas’ distribution business, Bradshaw now leads a region with more than 875 employees working in more than 70 locations. Headquartered in Tulsa, Okla., Airgas Mid South – part of the newly aligned Central Division – serves customers in Oklahoma, Kansas, north Texas, Missouri, north Louisiana, western Tennessee and northwest Mississippi.
Bradshaw has served as the area vice president for the South Central Texas area of Airgas Southwest since 2005. He joined Airgas in 1993 as an account manager through the acquisition of The Jimmie Jones Company. Shortly thereafter, he served as sales manager for the Oklahoma City area and then as general manager before being named vice president of sales for Trinity Airgas in Dallas, Texas, in 1997. From 2000 to 2005, he served as vice president for Airgas Southwest in multiple sales capacities.
Prior to joining Airgas, Bradshaw served in various roles for Jimmie Jones and Presto Welding Supplies.
He plans to relocate to Tulsa with his family.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Lost Pizza discovered — Restaurateurs begin franchising
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Keeping our eye on ... Laurel Donahoo
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets