Brookshire practicing at clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 11,2011
Stephanie D. Brookshire, M.D., is now practicing at Sumrall Medical Center, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic. Brookshire, a graduate of Sumrall High School, received her medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine in Jackson, and completed a residency in family medicine at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Ala.
Brookshire is board eligible in family medicine by the American Board of Family Medicine.
Her professional affiliations include the Alabama Academy of Family Physicians and American Academy of Family Physicians.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- Nullification and interposition
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA