Brookshire practicing at clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 11,2011
Stephanie D. Brookshire, M.D., is now practicing at Sumrall Medical Center, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic. Brookshire, a graduate of Sumrall High School, received her medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine in Jackson, and completed a residency in family medicine at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Ala.
Brookshire is board eligible in family medicine by the American Board of Family Medicine.
Her professional affiliations include the Alabama Academy of Family Physicians and American Academy of Family Physicians.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Lost Pizza discovered — Restaurateurs begin franchising
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Keeping our eye on ... Laurel Donahoo
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets