Brookshire practicing at clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 11,2011
Stephanie D. Brookshire, M.D., is now practicing at Sumrall Medical Center, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic. Brookshire, a graduate of Sumrall High School, received her medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine in Jackson, and completed a residency in family medicine at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Ala.
Brookshire is board eligible in family medicine by the American Board of Family Medicine.
Her professional affiliations include the Alabama Academy of Family Physicians and American Academy of Family Physicians.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Inspectors find 'hot work' was cause of fatal explosion at fish plant
- Ground broken for new Hattiesburg Clinic facility