Brookshire practicing at clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 11,2011
Stephanie D. Brookshire, M.D., is now practicing at Sumrall Medical Center, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic. Brookshire, a graduate of Sumrall High School, received her medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine in Jackson, and completed a residency in family medicine at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Ala.
Brookshire is board eligible in family medicine by the American Board of Family Medicine.
Her professional affiliations include the Alabama Academy of Family Physicians and American Academy of Family Physicians.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs