Brookshire practicing at clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 11,2011
Stephanie D. Brookshire, M.D., is now practicing at Sumrall Medical Center, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic. Brookshire, a graduate of Sumrall High School, received her medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine in Jackson, and completed a residency in family medicine at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Ala.
Brookshire is board eligible in family medicine by the American Board of Family Medicine.
Her professional affiliations include the Alabama Academy of Family Physicians and American Academy of Family Physicians.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics