Cook named associate
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 11,2011
Bill Cook III has joined Cook Commercial Properties, LLC as a sales and leasing associate. He joins the firm after a successful career in corporate finance for the telecommunications industry.
Cook received a degree in finance from USM in 1984 and an MBA from Millsaps College in 1996.
Cook and his wife, Gretchen, live in the Belhaven community of Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip