Cook named associate
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 11,2011
Bill Cook III has joined Cook Commercial Properties, LLC as a sales and leasing associate. He joins the firm after a successful career in corporate finance for the telecommunications industry.
Cook received a degree in finance from USM in 1984 and an MBA from Millsaps College in 1996.
Cook and his wife, Gretchen, live in the Belhaven community of Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path