Corps promotes Goldman
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 11,2011
The Vicksburg District of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has selected Ron Goldman as director of the national modeling, mapping and consequences production center.
Prior to this assignment Goldman served as chief of Engineering and Construction Division’s hydraulics branch since 2002. He began his career with the Vicksburg District in 1977.
A native of Philadelphia, he earned his bachelor of science degree in civil engineering from Mississippi State University.
He is a member of the Society of American Military Engineers, the USACE dam safety steering committee, and is a registered professional engineer in the State of Mississippi.
He is married to the former Rita Dickinson of Carthage and they have two daughters, Heather Hood of Southaven and Holly Porter of Vicksburg.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'