Corps promotes Goldman
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 11,2011
The Vicksburg District of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has selected Ron Goldman as director of the national modeling, mapping and consequences production center.
Prior to this assignment Goldman served as chief of Engineering and Construction Division’s hydraulics branch since 2002. He began his career with the Vicksburg District in 1977.
A native of Philadelphia, he earned his bachelor of science degree in civil engineering from Mississippi State University.
He is a member of the Society of American Military Engineers, the USACE dam safety steering committee, and is a registered professional engineer in the State of Mississippi.
He is married to the former Rita Dickinson of Carthage and they have two daughters, Heather Hood of Southaven and Holly Porter of Vicksburg.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county