Corps promotes Goldman
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 11,2011
The Vicksburg District of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has selected Ron Goldman as director of the national modeling, mapping and consequences production center.
Prior to this assignment Goldman served as chief of Engineering and Construction Division’s hydraulics branch since 2002. He began his career with the Vicksburg District in 1977.
A native of Philadelphia, he earned his bachelor of science degree in civil engineering from Mississippi State University.
He is a member of the Society of American Military Engineers, the USACE dam safety steering committee, and is a registered professional engineer in the State of Mississippi.
He is married to the former Rita Dickinson of Carthage and they have two daughters, Heather Hood of Southaven and Holly Porter of Vicksburg.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force