Corps promotes Goldman
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 11,2011
The Vicksburg District of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has selected Ron Goldman as director of the national modeling, mapping and consequences production center.
Prior to this assignment Goldman served as chief of Engineering and Construction Division’s hydraulics branch since 2002. He began his career with the Vicksburg District in 1977.
A native of Philadelphia, he earned his bachelor of science degree in civil engineering from Mississippi State University.
He is a member of the Society of American Military Engineers, the USACE dam safety steering committee, and is a registered professional engineer in the State of Mississippi.
He is married to the former Rita Dickinson of Carthage and they have two daughters, Heather Hood of Southaven and Holly Porter of Vicksburg.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- BILL CRAWFORD: Keep schools free from preventable diseases
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?