Corps promotes Goldman
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 11,2011
The Vicksburg District of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has selected Ron Goldman as director of the national modeling, mapping and consequences production center.
Prior to this assignment Goldman served as chief of Engineering and Construction Division’s hydraulics branch since 2002. He began his career with the Vicksburg District in 1977.
A native of Philadelphia, he earned his bachelor of science degree in civil engineering from Mississippi State University.
He is a member of the Society of American Military Engineers, the USACE dam safety steering committee, and is a registered professional engineer in the State of Mississippi.
He is married to the former Rita Dickinson of Carthage and they have two daughters, Heather Hood of Southaven and Holly Porter of Vicksburg.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- PSC’s Mississippi Power probe continues as regulators mull next move
- Department of Environmental Quality developing water sources plan
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- Officials hoping quail numbers will rebound