Dema appoint Cole
The Mississippi Democratic Party has appointed Rickey Cole as its new executive director. Cole replaces Travis Brock, who held the job the past several months.
Cole, 45, has homes in Jackson and Ovett. He was the state Democratic Party chairman from 2001 through 2004 and ran unsuccessfully for state agriculture commissioner in 2007 and U.S. Senate in 2000.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge