Dema appoint Cole
The Mississippi Democratic Party has appointed Rickey Cole as its new executive director. Cole replaces Travis Brock, who held the job the past several months.
Cole, 45, has homes in Jackson and Ovett. He was the state Democratic Party chairman from 2001 through 2004 and ran unsuccessfully for state agriculture commissioner in 2007 and U.S. Senate in 2000.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program