Dema appoint Cole
The Mississippi Democratic Party has appointed Rickey Cole as its new executive director. Cole replaces Travis Brock, who held the job the past several months.
Cole, 45, has homes in Jackson and Ovett. He was the state Democratic Party chairman from 2001 through 2004 and ran unsuccessfully for state agriculture commissioner in 2007 and U.S. Senate in 2000.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow