Dema appoint Cole
The Mississippi Democratic Party has appointed Rickey Cole as its new executive director. Cole replaces Travis Brock, who held the job the past several months.
Cole, 45, has homes in Jackson and Ovett. He was the state Democratic Party chairman from 2001 through 2004 and ran unsuccessfully for state agriculture commissioner in 2007 and U.S. Senate in 2000.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes