Eder comes to Boomtown
Kees Eder is the new general manager of Boomtown Casino Biloxi following his tenure as general manager of Penn National’s Argosy Casino Sioux City, Iowa, a position he has held since September 2007.
Eder brings over 40 years of gaming and hospitality industry experience to Boomtown Casino Biloxi where he will oversee all aspects of the property’s operations. He joined Penn National in October 2000 as vice president of resort operations at Hollywood Casino Tunica before being named assistant general manager of the property in August 2006.
Prior to Penn National, Eder served in roles of growing importance throughout the hospitality industry, including 10 years at the Pratt Hotel Corporation.
He holds a bachelor of science in hotel administration from the Hoge Hotelschool in Maastricht, The Netherlands.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player