Eder comes to Boomtown
Kees Eder is the new general manager of Boomtown Casino Biloxi following his tenure as general manager of Penn National’s Argosy Casino Sioux City, Iowa, a position he has held since September 2007.
Eder brings over 40 years of gaming and hospitality industry experience to Boomtown Casino Biloxi where he will oversee all aspects of the property’s operations. He joined Penn National in October 2000 as vice president of resort operations at Hollywood Casino Tunica before being named assistant general manager of the property in August 2006.
Prior to Penn National, Eder served in roles of growing importance throughout the hospitality industry, including 10 years at the Pratt Hotel Corporation.
He holds a bachelor of science in hotel administration from the Hoge Hotelschool in Maastricht, The Netherlands.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- PSC’s Mississippi Power probe continues as regulators mull next move
- Department of Environmental Quality developing water sources plan
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Stacey Pickering wins Patriot Award
- Officials hoping quail numbers will rebound