Eder comes to Boomtown
Kees Eder is the new general manager of Boomtown Casino Biloxi following his tenure as general manager of Penn National’s Argosy Casino Sioux City, Iowa, a position he has held since September 2007.
Eder brings over 40 years of gaming and hospitality industry experience to Boomtown Casino Biloxi where he will oversee all aspects of the property’s operations. He joined Penn National in October 2000 as vice president of resort operations at Hollywood Casino Tunica before being named assistant general manager of the property in August 2006.
Prior to Penn National, Eder served in roles of growing importance throughout the hospitality industry, including 10 years at the Pratt Hotel Corporation.
He holds a bachelor of science in hotel administration from the Hoge Hotelschool in Maastricht, The Netherlands.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal