Eder comes to Boomtown
Kees Eder is the new general manager of Boomtown Casino Biloxi following his tenure as general manager of Penn National’s Argosy Casino Sioux City, Iowa, a position he has held since September 2007.
Eder brings over 40 years of gaming and hospitality industry experience to Boomtown Casino Biloxi where he will oversee all aspects of the property’s operations. He joined Penn National in October 2000 as vice president of resort operations at Hollywood Casino Tunica before being named assistant general manager of the property in August 2006.
Prior to Penn National, Eder served in roles of growing importance throughout the hospitality industry, including 10 years at the Pratt Hotel Corporation.
He holds a bachelor of science in hotel administration from the Hoge Hotelschool in Maastricht, The Netherlands.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO