Eder comes to Boomtown
Kees Eder is the new general manager of Boomtown Casino Biloxi following his tenure as general manager of Penn National’s Argosy Casino Sioux City, Iowa, a position he has held since September 2007.
Eder brings over 40 years of gaming and hospitality industry experience to Boomtown Casino Biloxi where he will oversee all aspects of the property’s operations. He joined Penn National in October 2000 as vice president of resort operations at Hollywood Casino Tunica before being named assistant general manager of the property in August 2006.
Prior to Penn National, Eder served in roles of growing importance throughout the hospitality industry, including 10 years at the Pratt Hotel Corporation.
He holds a bachelor of science in hotel administration from the Hoge Hotelschool in Maastricht, The Netherlands.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions