Engineers return home
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 11,2011
Keith Flowers and Ryan Hoben, both engineers with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Vicksburg District, recently returned from a temporary deployment assisting the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) in Alabama with the removal of storm debris. Both served as a quality assurance monitor and assisted with debris removal from the right-of-way on roads and private properties.
Flowers and Hoben are hydraulic engineers with the Vicksburg District.
Flowers is the son of Don and Jane Flowers of Vicksburg and holds a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering and a master’s degree in business administration from Louisiana State University. He is a registered professional engineer in the State of Louisiana.
Hoben is the son of Fran Hoben and the late Max Hoben of Vicksburg and holds a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter