Engineers return home
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 11,2011
Keith Flowers and Ryan Hoben, both engineers with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Vicksburg District, recently returned from a temporary deployment assisting the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) in Alabama with the removal of storm debris. Both served as a quality assurance monitor and assisted with debris removal from the right-of-way on roads and private properties.
Flowers and Hoben are hydraulic engineers with the Vicksburg District.
Flowers is the son of Don and Jane Flowers of Vicksburg and holds a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering and a master’s degree in business administration from Louisiana State University. He is a registered professional engineer in the State of Louisiana.
Hoben is the son of Fran Hoben and the late Max Hoben of Vicksburg and holds a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus