Engineers return home
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 11,2011
Keith Flowers and Ryan Hoben, both engineers with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Vicksburg District, recently returned from a temporary deployment assisting the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) in Alabama with the removal of storm debris. Both served as a quality assurance monitor and assisted with debris removal from the right-of-way on roads and private properties.
Flowers and Hoben are hydraulic engineers with the Vicksburg District.
Flowers is the son of Don and Jane Flowers of Vicksburg and holds a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering and a master’s degree in business administration from Louisiana State University. He is a registered professional engineer in the State of Louisiana.
Hoben is the son of Fran Hoben and the late Max Hoben of Vicksburg and holds a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Federal charges dropped against Shumate after guilty plea
- Cochran's attorneys argue for dismissal of McDaniel's lawsuit
- ALAN TURNER — The ‘Internet of things’ is focus of Camgian's Gary Butler
- MEMA warns of hottest temperatures of the year
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches