Engineers return home
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 11,2011
Keith Flowers and Ryan Hoben, both engineers with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Vicksburg District, recently returned from a temporary deployment assisting the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) in Alabama with the removal of storm debris. Both served as a quality assurance monitor and assisted with debris removal from the right-of-way on roads and private properties.
Flowers and Hoben are hydraulic engineers with the Vicksburg District.
Flowers is the son of Don and Jane Flowers of Vicksburg and holds a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering and a master’s degree in business administration from Louisiana State University. He is a registered professional engineer in the State of Louisiana.
Hoben is the son of Fran Hoben and the late Max Hoben of Vicksburg and holds a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study