Engineers return home
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 11,2011
Keith Flowers and Ryan Hoben, both engineers with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Vicksburg District, recently returned from a temporary deployment assisting the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) in Alabama with the removal of storm debris. Both served as a quality assurance monitor and assisted with debris removal from the right-of-way on roads and private properties.
Flowers and Hoben are hydraulic engineers with the Vicksburg District.
Flowers is the son of Don and Jane Flowers of Vicksburg and holds a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering and a master’s degree in business administration from Louisiana State University. He is a registered professional engineer in the State of Louisiana.
Hoben is the son of Fran Hoben and the late Max Hoben of Vicksburg and holds a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi