Jackson summit: Natural gas means economic development for Mississippi
Published: September 11,2011
Energy industry stakeholders gathered last week at the Unlocking the Value of Natural Gas summit at the Jackson Convention Complex to discuss unique economic opportunities available to Mississippi through the natural gas industry.
Michelle Bloodworth, vice president of business development for ANGA, said, “Mississippi is well-poised from an economic development and a recruiting standpoint to take advantage of natural gas resources.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere