Jackson summit: Natural gas means economic development for Mississippi
Published: September 11,2011
Energy industry stakeholders gathered last week at the Unlocking the Value of Natural Gas summit at the Jackson Convention Complex to discuss unique economic opportunities available to Mississippi through the natural gas industry.
Michelle Bloodworth, vice president of business development for ANGA, said, “Mississippi is well-poised from an economic development and a recruiting standpoint to take advantage of natural gas resources.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful