Jackson summit: Natural gas means economic development for Mississippi
Published: September 11,2011
Energy industry stakeholders gathered last week at the Unlocking the Value of Natural Gas summit at the Jackson Convention Complex to discuss unique economic opportunities available to Mississippi through the natural gas industry.
Michelle Bloodworth, vice president of business development for ANGA, said, “Mississippi is well-poised from an economic development and a recruiting standpoint to take advantage of natural gas resources.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015