Mee replaces Crane
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 11,2011
Ray Mee, corporate training manager for Mississippi Power, was recently named chair of the Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College District Workforce Council.
Mee, a MGCCC alumnus, replaces Dr. Larry Crane, retired director of workforce education and development at Ingalls Shipbuilding. Crane has served as chair of the council for the past six years.
The 35-member council is made up of business and industry representatives who provide input and guidance for the college’s workforce division.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency