Mee replaces Crane
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 11,2011
Ray Mee, corporate training manager for Mississippi Power, was recently named chair of the Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College District Workforce Council.
Mee, a MGCCC alumnus, replaces Dr. Larry Crane, retired director of workforce education and development at Ingalls Shipbuilding. Crane has served as chair of the council for the past six years.
The 35-member council is made up of business and industry representatives who provide input and guidance for the college’s workforce division.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Court ruling on Section 42 leaves taxpayers on hook for tax repayments
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty to illegal wildlife trapping
- Jackson air fares among most expensive in the nation