Mee replaces Crane
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 11,2011
Ray Mee, corporate training manager for Mississippi Power, was recently named chair of the Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College District Workforce Council.
Mee, a MGCCC alumnus, replaces Dr. Larry Crane, retired director of workforce education and development at Ingalls Shipbuilding. Crane has served as chair of the council for the past six years.
The 35-member council is made up of business and industry representatives who provide input and guidance for the college’s workforce division.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme