Mee replaces Crane
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 11,2011
Ray Mee, corporate training manager for Mississippi Power, was recently named chair of the Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College District Workforce Council.
Mee, a MGCCC alumnus, replaces Dr. Larry Crane, retired director of workforce education and development at Ingalls Shipbuilding. Crane has served as chair of the council for the past six years.
The 35-member council is made up of business and industry representatives who provide input and guidance for the college’s workforce division.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015