Mee replaces Crane
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 11,2011
Ray Mee, corporate training manager for Mississippi Power, was recently named chair of the Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College District Workforce Council.
Mee, a MGCCC alumnus, replaces Dr. Larry Crane, retired director of workforce education and development at Ingalls Shipbuilding. Crane has served as chair of the council for the past six years.
The 35-member council is made up of business and industry representatives who provide input and guidance for the college’s workforce division.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth